Gift Car Ticket Lv.3

  • Thread starter Thread starter coldwing98
  • 11 comments
  • 1,476 views
Messages
100
Sweden
Sweden
Messages
coldwing98
Messages
xXQuickDudeXx
Hi i have a car ticket Lv.3 tell me your offer if u want it.
 
Do you need any tickets?
 
I can send you any 5 paints + 1 set of gear (34 pieces) of your choice tomorrow. Please let me know. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
5 paints + 5 Jeff Gordon Suits + 5 glich suit + 5 glich helmets
 
10 MC's?
 
Nissan 370Z academy 0/0/0.
 
Another PHANTOM THREAD.
 
Why would you want a LVL. 3 car? I mean if you were poor and had almost no cars and/or were new, i could understand, but i mean...
 
5 paints + 5 Jeff Gordon Suits + 5 glich suit + 5 glich helmets

Off topic but what exactly is glich suit and glich helmet???
 
Why would you want a LVL. 3 car? I mean if you were poor and had almost no cars and/or were new, i could understand, but i mean...

Hahaha and calico is offering a 370z Nissan Academy WTF! XD
 
Back