Gift Car Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter VeyronR8
  • 11 comments
  • 1,737 views
Messages
773
Messages
BMHSDGSTFP
Got a gift car ticket for a car that I already have, so I tried to give it to my friend but it won't let me. I have not gifted a car yet today.
 
If the value of the car that the ticket gives is over the 1 mil limit then you will not be able to gift the car ticket. For example if I had a ticket for a carbon X2010 then I can not gift it to anyone since the value of the car is over the 1 mil limit.
 
Depends on what car you've won. Is it worth more that 1 million credits? If this is the case, then you can't trade it.
 
Do you have anyone else using GT5 on your PS3? Have they gifted a car today?
 
What msg are you recieving? That should answer your question
 
No message, I just can't select it on the menu, it's darker than the other options.
 
Silly question, but is the PS3 online and connected to the PSN?
 
Yes the PS3 is connected and now the car is not set to shared.
 
I had this problem some time ago.

Just restart your PS3.
 
Back