Gift cars going missing

  • Thread starter Thread starter MetroGS
  • 5 comments
  • 621 views
Messages
313
England
Hampshire
Messages
Ask me please
Hi guys just a quick one, I sent my buddy a S14a yesterday and it appeared to go all smoothly nothing strange, until I asked if he had gotten it, which he hadn't?? I double checked that I had sent it to the right person too. So I'm just wondering has anyone on the forum had this problem too? A few people online have had this, Maybe it's just me being a noob, well hopefully

Anyone had this?

cheers
 
It'll may take a while some times. I experienced it before. Sent to my friend but he never received it until much later (3 hours +).
 
Send him one paint (any paint will do) . It should 'unclog' the car you sent.
 
Thanks alot guys!! I'll try that now :)
 
I've had that happen many times now, just send a paint or horn and it unsticks it.
 
Back