Gift cars vanishing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rdp616
  • 4 comments
  • 1,260 views

Rdp616

(Banned)
Messages
903
United States
SW, PA
Messages
Suzukiboi
I sent my buddy my Gallardo to use for the Gallardo trophy. Well, he sent it back to me and it's not showing up anywhere. This also happend with an S4 he tried to send up. Im highly pissed because it was fully built and probably my best car. Anyone else have this happen? :(
 
I hope he didn't rip you off.
 
This happens a lot. Ask the birthday trick guys, they'll confirm it for you.
 
I lost a color once. I was upset because it was matte white.
 
If you gift a car and it dissapears turn your PS3 off at the switch then on again before it saves, i did this with a Cupra R, it said upload failed and i didnt have the car anymore so i switched it off and on again and it was back.

You need to do it staight away before you exit and it saves.
 
Back