Gift cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter xordis
  • 10 comments
  • 1,458 views
Messages
7
Australia
Australia
Messages
xordis_us
I understand getting cars as prizes for winning series/completing licenses etc, but what is the deal with the AMG gift car?

It is saying do I want to accept it as a gift.
It also mentions you only get one gift car from that range or something.
What is the deal?
Is it a 1,000,000 credit car for free and only one car?
 
This car is for free, accept it and race with it, its very good!
 
This car is for free, accept it and race with it, its very good!

Cool, so it is as simple as that?
I am not for going anything else by accepting it?
 
Cool, so it is as simple as that?
I am not for going anything else by accepting it?

I don't know if you or anybody is going for anything else, cause there's no real discription of anything else. I accepted it and start using it, there's no problem at all, I can only reccommend that.
 
first car is a gift, subsequent purchases arnt.

It says so right next to the car, has a frikking ribbon on the button.
 
first car is a gift, subsequent purchases arnt.

It says so right next to the car, has a frikking ribbon on the button.

Forgive my ignorance (I haven't played GT since #3), but that is why I asked the question.
Is it just that car that is free, or will others cars once unlocked/released be available for free if you don't take this one?
 
This car is free. It has no bearing or effect on anything else. Its a free gift.
If you choose not to take it, you wont have one in your garage. Nothing else.

You can only get 1 for free, if you want 2 youll have to buy the second one.
 
You can only get 1 for free, if you want 2 youll have to buy the second one.

Ok, so why would I want to buy two of them?

This is what I am not understanding.
 
Ok, so why would I want to buy two of them?

This is what I am not understanding.

Perhaps following permanent body/engine modifications your wanted to obtain a standard model for retuning? Dunno.

I tend to have a couple versions of my favourite vehicles in various stages of tuning/modding always available.
 
Perhaps following permanent body/engine modifications your wanted to obtain a standard model for retuning? Dunno.

I tend to have a couple versions of my favourite vehicles in various stages of tuning/modding always available.

Fair enough.
As I said I haven't played GT for a while. Last time I played you could just swap the parts off.
 
Fair enough.
As I said I haven't played GT for a while. Last time I played you could just swap the parts off.

Oh, you still can but some items are perma-modifications, most can be on/off though. Cars can perform worse after installing a perma-mod, so the only option is to buy a new vehicle.
 
Back