Gift question

  • Thread starter Thread starter davievtec
  • 9 comments
  • 665 views

davievtec

(Banned)
Messages
158
Messages
daviemcg2011
I was on gt5 today on my main account (daviemcg2011) and I bought a lexis LFA in matte black so I gifted it to my other account and when I went accept it I only got tickets but also says when I click on them it says "lexis LFA gift ticket"
The options I got were gift to friend, close and delete how the heck do I get the cars as I gifted the LFA and a f430 scudderia and won't let me recieve any of them anyone know how to accept the cars or have I lost them for good ?
 
You need to open it from the delivery truck to receive it. You cannot receive the car from the items list.
 
Yeah when I do that no cars are in the truck just the tickets on the items list
 
davievtec
Yeah when I do that no cars are in the truck just the tickets on the items list

You've gone to gifts right? Then receive all at the top of the screen , then exit back to home page , click on delivery truck , then click on the ticket you want to open .
Although saying this , I must say , I received a car ticket months ago and it was stuck in my gifts for weeks , every time I received other gifts it never left my gift box . Then a few weeks later i clicked on it again it came through ?????
 
... Then a few weeks later i clicked on it again it came through ?????

Maybe it was stuck in the PD customs control. :lol:

@OP: there is a ingame manual. Check it out, it should explain everything very good.
 
ZeGermanBastorD
Maybe it was stuck in the PD customs control. :lol:

Lol when I finally got to use it ,i crashed and it broke in half :0
 
Yea Alex I done all of that dunno why it's not came through and for who ever called me a cheater you are completely wrong I use my other account to work through the career without a x2010 so think before you throw accusations around!
 
davievtec
Yea Alex I done all of that dunno why it's not came through and for who ever called me a cheater you are completely wrong I use my other account to work through the career without a x2010 so think before you throw accusations around!

Is it still showing in your gifts ? Or just items but not truck ?
 
Back