Gift reset time.

  • Thread starter Thread starter sped1966
  • 9 comments
  • 1,695 views

sped1966

Diamond Member
Premium
Messages
326
United States
Odessa, Tx. USA
Messages
spedd1966
OK...... once and for all. PLEASE, what is the actual GMT reset time for gifting. Please someone that actually knows this and has tested it let me know. I am CMT in Texas, USA. I know I am GMT -6. Someone help a guy out. There's 5000 different reset claims on here...... Which one is it guys........... Thanks
sped1966
 
CMT resets at 6pm local time
 
awesome.............thanks guys
 
6 PM US Central Time is the correct answer. I Live in KC and have tested that.
 
I can also confirm it is 6pm for Central time zone.
 
I will have to check tonight, I gave myself the x2010 ticket for getting to L35 this morning, so if I can give something else after 7pm EST, it will be great success....
 
Ok, just so that I'm clear, trading right now would mean I could trade again in about 3hr 45min or so?
 
Yes sir. Just to be safe I try to leave a 30 minute window right on the reset. I would hate to trade at 1 minute till and have the system register the trade as on or after the reset.
 
Back