Gift tickets

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fair Trader
  • 8 comments
  • 740 views
Messages
523
Messages
PM me if you need to know
Hi,

I have a level 24 gift ticket and I want to gift it to one of my friends, will I also be able to gift a car on the same day.

Or will the gift ticket count as my 1 daily trade??
 
Have the same question !

And How about paint chips ?
 
A gift ticket counts as your daily trade
 
No 1 car or ticket per day. 5 items(paint chips/muesum cards/parts) per day
 
I know you can send out 5 paint chips a day, because they count as "items" then you can still send out a car..

But im not sure about gift tickets 👍
 
You can either trade 1 car or 1 ticket per day. In addition up to 5 paint chips per day.
 
Gift ticket counts like a car gift. One per day.
 
  • 1 car or 1 gift ticket per day
  • 5 paint chips per day
  • 5 museum cards per day
  • ???? horns per day

I'm not sure how many horns you can send per day, as the most I've ever sent is one, but I would imagine it's five. The paint chips, museum cards, and horns don't interfere with one another, so you could send five paint chips, five museum cards, and at least one horn (maybe five) all at once.
 
Back