- 356

- Pennsylvania
- Umber1911
- Fire Yoshi
Hi there!
I seem to be having a problem with the gifting option. A friend of mine sent me a Yellowbird by accident, and now it won't disappear from the 'Community' tab. I've tried adding the car to my items list, but it doesn't do anything...it just pauses for a moment, makes everything blink, then proceeds back to normal gameplay.
How do I get this to go away? This red star has been annoying me for nearly a week now.
I seem to be having a problem with the gifting option. A friend of mine sent me a Yellowbird by accident, and now it won't disappear from the 'Community' tab. I've tried adding the car to my items list, but it doesn't do anything...it just pauses for a moment, makes everything blink, then proceeds back to normal gameplay.
How do I get this to go away? This red star has been annoying me for nearly a week now.