Gifting problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter Touge_ninja
  • 11 comments
  • 862 views
Messages
232
Messages
MourningTouge
Messages
MourningTouge
So I was trying to transfer some cars over to my secondary, and when I try to do the multiple send glitch only the first car gets sent this happened more than one time. Thank god i didnt transfer the expensive ones.. How can i fix this problem?
 
Dont glitch.
 
So your saying i gotta do it 1 at a time??? if so FML
 
yup 1 car at a time :) timer resets at midnight :) or if you're sneaky.. set your time zone forward to the next day ;)
 
Are you glitching or trying to play a second account?
I'm playing 3 accounts and I just rotate cars. Yeah it's slow but I have my main account for "leveling up". I'm really just playing the secondary accounts for a break from the main account and the freakin enduros 24/7.
 
I'm starting over fresh, and i dont want to lose all my good cars specially my 908, 787B, V12LMR and so forth. Is there a way i can send multiple cars or because of the new patch I'm SOL?
 
I'm starting over fresh, and i dont want to lose all my good cars specially my 908, 787B, V12LMR and so forth. Is there a way i can send multiple cars or because of the new patch I'm SOL?

You'll have to send them one per day unfortunately. The Bright side is you won't need the good ones until later! LOL

I'd start off with your best FF. That will get you the first two events plus you'll win a cart and be able to do the first carting special event. Tomorrow it will really slow down because there's alot of special make type events early on.

If you have the Gamestop Stealth then you can really do some XP damage without needing to send cars over. I can get to level 6 without any other cars.
 
What would you call it then?

A glitch is a hickup in the game people use to exploit to their advantage (some people use lag to their advantage for example, people driving through a barrier would be another).

The "Birthday Glitch" is more of an exploit... but glitch is easier to remember/spell/type so we all get lazy and call it a glitch.
 
I'm starting over fresh, and i dont want to lose all my good cars specially my 908, 787B, V12LMR and so forth. Is there a way i can send multiple cars or because of the new patch I'm SOL?

If you are starting over you don't need your really good cars at first so just use a different user account and then you don't lose your first account save so you can gift a car to your second user account as and when needed.
 
Back