Gifts (cars) after completions

• Thread starter deko
  • 4 comments
Sweden
Sweden
can anyone explain me what the point is.

say, you run the driving school and along the way you're getting gifts as rewards in form of cars.
that's cool, however if you bought a collectors edition (my case) or any other similar "bundle" you are also given loads of extra goodies like cars /I leave points and cash which eventually sum up increased exp level.

so to the question, as a owner of collectors edition and already having all those 66(?) I think, cars, why am I still getting same cars as gifts ?

I cant see the point there. is that for being able to sell those cars (duplicates) or is there another point I'm missing ?

/d

so to the question, as a owner of collectors edition and already having all those 66(?) I think, cars, why am I still getting same cars as gifts ?

I cant see the point there. is that for being able to sell those cars (duplicates) or is there another point I'm missing ?
I don't know where you counted 66 cars. Collector's Edition comes with 18 cars. Gifts are random, so yeah, you might get duplicates like everyone does. You can't sell them. There's no point in this, it are just rewards for progress.

I don't know where you counted 66 cars. Collector's Edition comes with 18 cars. Gifts are random, so yeah, you might get duplicates like everyone does. You can't sell them. There's no point in this, it are just rewards for progress.
i might got the numbers wrong, for some reason it was 66 that got stuck in my head.
but the point remains.
I think that's pitty cause if you have purchased the game for such money and are getting extras for that it's kind of weird to receive same gifts.
although I don't think they are random (I open for correction) since a friend of mine was receiving exalt same cars as gifts when running driver school.

I might be unique and random gifts if competing for example daily workouts and reaching various achievements, that I've not investigated yet.

but overall that's not a biggy, love the game and love the race, that's the important part

I agree, way too much cars given away.... Got the limited edition for the credits, merely for the box, but I have no reason to spend these 2.5m credits! Farming to get more credits is part of the game also, I can survive having to play a few times a race to be able to buy the car I want... it's a bit sad to give away so many cars, especially when they are limited in number.

For some people point is to have all models in all official paints. Because you can't paint your car to another official paint. As in GT5/6 some peolpe will collect all variants of Veyron, for example.
Some people like to photo 2-3 identical models in scapes.
Some people like to have more than 7 tune profiles for car, so you need 1 car for 7 tunes, 2nd for another 7 etc.

Latest Posts

Back