GigsMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter RyanGee
  • 4 comments
  • 538 views
Messages
270
Messages
GTP_RyanGee
I thought it would be fun to start a thread where people can talk about what gigs they are going to or hoping to go to in the future :D

I am going to see Stereophonics at the AECC on the 4th December and Kings Of Leon at the SECC on the 7th December :D

What about everyone else :p
 
It's been a bit since I played in front of folks.
I'm currently contemplating it, and I'm playing more guitar.
I think I need to get my Carpal Tunnel fixed...Then I may be more enthusiastic.
 
Kid Koala - Aug 16 --- Decent show, definitely tapered off towards the end
Counting Crows - Aug 19 --- Great set, too bad they co-headlined with Maroon 5
The Faint - Aug 21 --- Too busy to see this show
Bedouin Soundclash - Sep 12 --- Too busy to see this show
The Dandy Warhols - Sep 13 --- Too busy to see this show
Cup Copy - Sep 19 --- Too busy to see this show
Cake - Sep 25 --- Too busy to see this show
Weezer - Sep 30 --- I'm totally spent, what a show
Ratatat - Oct 4 --- Tix acquired - cannot wait!
Okkervil River - Oct 12 --- Home for Thanksgiving

Pretty good couple of weeks eh?
 
Last edited:
I'm getting old. I've only heard of 2 of them.

Although I do think there should be a band called cup cake.
 
Back