Gilles Villeneuve Truck

  • Thread starter Thread starter McLaren
  • 11 comments
  • 1,154 views

McLaren

Premium
Messages
46,774
United States
Texas
I thought somebody here would like to see these. :sly:

vakantie20italie2020072wm6.jpg

vakantie20italie2020072ir9.jpg

vakantie20italie2020072rr2.jpg


Translation:
"If it's true that the life of a human being is like a film, then I've had the privilege of being the actor, the scriptwriter, the protagonist and the producer of my own screenplay."

Kudos to Dino 208gt4 @ FChat.com for posting them.
 
That truck needs a wash badly...
 
I don't care, beautiful mural!
It's a shame he isn't alive, He would've gotten several championships...
 
I'm surprised GV hasn't replied on this yet. I agree, though. Shame he's no longer with us.
 
Compliments of Wikipedia : Gilles Villeneuve

It's also sad to read about his death. It's also amazing that his son is rarely talked of. I can't believe I haven't heard anyone talking about Jacques after driving the 908 this year.
 
At first glance, the first picture looks like Mika Hakkinen.
 
I think the truck looks awesome.Probably to commemorate the great Gilles Villeneuve (but where is that truck at?Mugello?) and i'm still surprised CCX a.k.a. GV hasn't commented on this yet.I thought he would be the first one to comment....but its a shame that he passed away in that accident.It should not have been,if the F1 safety back then was as good as now it would be a different story....who knows how good Gilles is he were to race today (could be even better than Schumi)
 
It's also amazing that his son is rarely talked of. I can't believe I haven't heard anyone talking about Jacques after driving the 908 this year.

Try living in Quebec - the whole province is downright sick of him.
 
Thats awesome!



I'm surprised GV hasn't replied on this yet. I agree, though. Shame he's no longer with us.

If your talking about GV who used to be CCX hes on holiday, in Canada.
so if you wernt talking about him forget what i just said :)
 
Back