Gillet Vertigo Race Car 2008

United Kingdom
Hampshire,UK
skilledf1racer
In the 2008 FIA GT season Renaud Kuppens raced Gillet Vertigo.5 with a Maserati 4,2l V8 engine tuned to Group N specification. Renaud Kuppens said that the Maserati engine develops the same amount of power as V6 engine, but it has more torque.
GILLET-VERTIGO-B_LEINDERS-R.jpg

gillet-vertigo-vertigo-gt4-811_6l.jpg

*Sorry For Updating The Old* But No This Had About 480 HP In Real Life The Power To Weight In GT5 Was Almost As Good as The Toyota 7 But considering How Low The Downforce Is And How Light It Is Its Not Built To Do Over 340KPH PD Probably Steroided The Car To Have Low 900s In HP Because It Could Be too OP For Endurance Races With DTM And GT500 , And Im Speaking On How Light It Is The 04' Race Car Had About 780 KG in Weight This Is A FIA GT Car That Every Since Gt3 Gets Bad FeedBack Because It Redlines With 905 HP And 340KPH Transmission And I Drove This Car Many Times In GT4 It Was Funny Watching It Kiss The Wall At The Motegi Speedway And Slide Off The Course After The Little Jump At Nurburging but Its Set To Run With Group C And Its Just Not Built For It ,

BTW Id Love To See A Premium Version Of It Too

I Love This Car!

It's So Beautiful!!

:drool:

And don't capitalize every first letter everytime you write, ok?

It's dull.

Not the best quality video I could find, but its an onboard:

Interesting that in this car's entire existence, its relied solely on Italian engines from the Alfa V6 in the original to the Maserati V8 in this incarnation.

-> Another Vertigo race car!? Sorry, no vote from me.

-> Gillet needs to bring over their road cars! I've been requesting this since GT3!!!

-> Another Vertigo race car!? Sorry, no vote from me.

And you had to make clear you weren't voting for what reason? Pretty sure the little portion that tells you who liked your post does that job just fine.

Back