Gimme OPEL!

• Thread starter Tigra
  • 7 comments
I wanna know if its possible to get OPEL's in stead of Vauxhalls...

I dont live in Britain, and therefore there is no such thing as vauxhalls here. And the Opel logo is soooo much better looking than the vauxhall logo..

Not to mention the name on the best looking road car they have.. I'd take a Opel SPEEDSTER instead of a vauxhall vx220 ANYDAY!

So please, someone out there...HELP!:eek:

It's cos it was Vauxhall that helped out and put their efforts into making the game. Think about it, there never was a Vauxhall Calibra Touring Car, only Opel ran them, so it SHOULD say Opel, but they didn't wanna 'play ball'.

Originally posted by Tigra
I wanna know if its possible to get OPEL's in stead of Vauxhalls...

I dont live in Britain, and therefore there is no such thing as vauxhalls here. And the Opel logo is soooo much better looking than the vauxhall logo..

Not to mention the name on the best looking road car they have.. I'd take a Opel SPEEDSTER instead of a vauxhall vx220 ANYDAY!

So please, someone out there...HELP!:eek:

Yeah, that silver V on the Vauxhalls is hideous - especially on the front of the Vectra on GT2

There's got to be a way around it! Me myself have raced against an Opel Speedster in one of the spider & roadster races. It even says that you are able to use the speedster in the "cars available"-list for these races...

Does anyone play the game in another language then english, and if so, can u buy opels instead of vauxhalls? coz if u could, I could just start a new game on another memory card (if I had one), the get the opels, and trade them to my real save file!

Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer
all i have to say is this....

OPEL Xtreme = awesome lookin' ride

OPEL Calibra = 15000RPM??? WTF???

Yup - that's what the old DTM cars used to rev to - 2.5 litre V6s, unrestricted revs. Remember the old Alfa 155 DTM car from GT2? That was in that series.

It was a technically wild series, the cars were running traction and stability control, ABS, they were just getting airbags into the cars.

Costs ended up catching up with them. The DTM went 2.0 supertourer in the late 90's, before going to the current 4.0 V8 RWD silhouette cars we see now (and are in GT3).

Back