Ginza Tokyo Night track in new trailer.

United States
Greensboro/NC/U
jarod336/GTP_torque
Paperorplastic/ manherollen
In the new trailer, there is a few seconds of the NSX going right through ginzas main straight (chuo) street, I was just wondering what anyone makes of this. At first i thought it was akihabara, but after seeing one of the main Ginza land marks(signature cylinder cosmetics store) i know it is.đź‘Ť I for one have been praying for a tokyo night track for some time now, I know PGR4 had them, and they were breath taking, So i know GT city scapes can do better judging by london, tokyo, madrid and other attention to detail in city tracks, i for one am excited as hell cause i love Ginza, Also very very close to Route R246.

Thoughts?

If its anything, I would presume it might be a planned photo location
I don't think so, if it was photo mode, they would have shown a wider shot with the NSX stopped then moving, and people walking around, That part of Ginza (center) is a massive straight, Longer then route R246 which goes through the Aoyama district. But you could be right, hope you are not though lol, I think PD would be crazy not to put a Tokyo night track, i remember even (Forza 1) had one, it was set in Shinjuku, and looked amazing... to bad it's gone forever.

That's... really bad logic.
They show the NSX driving in Bern on the tracks, but that doesn't confirm it as a track.
I really hope it's a new photomode locale.

...yea that is really bad logic lol, But can you blame me, i'm just so damn excited! I love ginza,3 favorite location in tokyo behind Shinjuku and akihabara!, Also i remember in GT4 there was a shibuya photomode location

I really hope it will be a drivable location. This is seriously the only thing I was disappointed in when it comes to GT5. Seriously. I really wanted the Ginza district. This is really exciting.

Back