GIRLS IN BIKINIS ON THE GRID!!! (What do you want in GT4)

• Thread starter JHOVA1029
  • 15 comments
Lets see....
Dynamic weather is already been confirmed right? Well, if it hasnt thats one thing I want. I want to start an enduro and by the time ive finshed it i want rain, fog, sleet(depending on location). More rally, and I think they should get rid of the laps in rally mode. Point A to point B would be nice. More city circuits. Tokyo was my favorite course. I liked Seatle too but the jumps where only fun for so long. Once you got those high powered cars they became a real pain. WHERE ARE MY GIRLS ON THE GRID IN BIKINIS!!!!!! But make them look good. A pit crew wouldnt hurt. I also think they should put the power limits back on. But the user should be able to toggle them on or off. I rember when I got the f1 cars I just blew through the whole game... Kinda killed it. So I think they should put a "lock" on the F1s. To be used in the F1 series, or Mulitplayer. Make the rims 3d if possible... It shouldnt be that hard... Right? I rember seeing articles about GT3 using only 25% of the PS2s power. Well why not use the other 75% and make the most amazing game the world will ever see.... Again.

Hey, i want tasty bints on the start line too!

Also i'd like a sky cam' shot of the replay, you know a helicopter type view looking down on the race.

A decent cockpit view with a side window view.

But most importantly a "show fluffy dice" option.

Laters

Phew talk about demanding gamers :lol: Though I do like the Bikini dressed girls idea :D, I'm sure that's planned for TOCA from the clips I've seen........

Attachments

• mojor hot jgtc.jpg
    mojor hot jgtc.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 77
Some better replay options, like fast forward and rewind, I dont know why they didn't do that with GT 2 or 3. And of course the birds on the grid.

JGTC Grid Girls are Hot :fire:, your favourite cars :car: and a nice piece of 🤬 in one pic :smilewink

Say I wouldn't mind a JGTC series in :gt:4, everyone would like that right guys?

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: at pic

I think skip the women in the game id rather see real women than ones constructed from polygons.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Yep still at pic

Ok ill give ya some suggestions that ive been thinking about

1) Bring back the Merge records feature
This was in GT2 this allowed you to put your fastest times on another persons save, thus with the network play meaning you can upload the worlds fastest records and try to beat them.

2) Bring back the Convert Licence feature
Anther good idea from GT2 that let you waive the first few licences if you loaded your old GT save that had all the licences done. I found this very usefull the first time I played GT2 and it gave me a head start over all my friends :D

3) GT4 Online Servers
Im not too sure how this would work but concerning the online aspect of play, would the game only be allowed to contact servers that PD have ok`ed or could anyone with some technical knowledge be able to get their own GT4 server up and running. This would mean YESSSSS Jordan could get his own Gtplanet GT4 server and we`d all be able to race each other 😈

4) Give me more food
No thats a joke :D

Thank you mate but seeing your pic makes me want to change it to something else soon (wink wink :D ) can you guess what to ill give you a hint something simmilar thats posted in this thread :D

good idea about the gtplanet having its own gt4 server tuscan but if we can't do that lets just use the same names we have here so that in the odd chance of us bumping into each other we can do some proper racing to see who is the best in gtplanet

Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN
Thank you mate but seeing your pic makes me want to change it to something else soon (wink wink :D ) can you guess what to ill give you a hint something simmilar thats posted in this thread :D

I understand you mate :smilewink..... Bet you wouldn't mind some hottie :fire: lying on the bonnet of your :tvr:?

Originally posted by keeno_uk
good idea about the gtplanet having its own gt4 server tuscan but if we can't do that lets just use the same names we have here so that in the odd chance of us bumping into each other we can do some proper racing to see who is the best in gtplanet

Yep that would be great if we did meet eachother in online :gt: Racing :D I doubt we'll have our own online gaming server for GTP :computer: but we could all just put GTP at the end of our names? Then it would be.. AlexY2k_*GTP* Vs. Y2Tuscan_*GTP* Vs. keeno_uk_*GTP*

:lol: We haven't even got GT4 let alone online gaming and we're making plans to race eachother now....:gcar:

How about some great bodykits, more wheels :confused:

lolz like a 1000+ Skyline with a nice bodykit, chrome racing wheels and cameleon paint :D

that b fun

Originally posted by alexy2k
Correct :lol:

But it's nice to dream of the day we'll all be racing online :computer:

And my TVR`s WILL CRUSH EVERY OTHER PUNY CAR ON THE TRACK. Just kidding! :D

Mind you im gonna get around to doing some olr when im 100% complete on gt3 92.8% at the moment

Back