Give me the Nürburgring!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Magneto
  • 9 comments
  • 1,198 views

Magneto

Help me, I'm lost!
Premium
Messages
454
Messages
Magneten
I hope with all my will that the Ring gets added long before the full game.
It's the only track for me. Only used the others in GT4 for amusement or money/cars. But the Ring just made the game on my part.
Would never had played GT4 for as long as I did if not for the Ring.
 
Just need to vent!

Awesome, brings a tear to my eye.

Couldn't you just have posted this on any of the existing threads?
 
Awesome, brings a tear to my eye.

Couldn't you just have posted this on any of the existing threads?

Great comment. Why not just shut mouth and move on....
 
Great comment. Why not just shut mouth and move on....

No acctually you may find that he is quite correct, there are threads about the Nurburgring and other tracks you want in gt5 already and you should look first.

Also its probably worth noting that you shouldn't be opening threads 'just to vent' as you said yourself.

Lastly, show a bit of respect. Telling people 'shut your mouth' isn't going to get you very far.
 
No acctually you may find that he is quite correct, there are threads about the Nurburgring already and you should look first.

Also its probably worth noting that you shouldn't be opening threads 'just to vent' as you said yourself.

Lastly, show a bit of respect. Telling people 'shut your mouth' isn't going to get you very far.

Maybe so, but his first line wasn't extremely constructive either.
 
Maybe so, but his first line wasn't extremely constructive either.

Maybe not, but it was extremely funny. :dopey:
 
I want the Full F1 section of the ring.
 
I loved playing The 24 Hours of Le Mans on the Dreamcast. There were 24 cars, 24 hours which could be compressed and variable weather.
It was nice to be racing at night time and watch the Constellations move across the sky when the sky was clear!
I would love to have those features in GT5 along with the 2D Chaparral that won at the Ring in 1966 and the 2J Vacuum car along with any other Chaparrals I can get.
The Can-Am racing series in the 1960's was Awesome.:dopey:
 
I hope with all my will that the Ring gets added long before the full game.
It's the only track for me. Only used the others in GT4 for amusement or money/cars. But the Ring just made the game on my part.
Would never had played GT4 for as long as I did if not for the Ring.

about time someone made a thread for the best track ever made!

GIVE ME THE RING....
 
I agree that having the full ring with the f1 part included would rock!
26km of the ring must be better than 22 km!

I think the next update should include it, since it's the most demanding track it would prolong the life of GT5P on my part. Imagine thrashing the F40 around Nürburg....
 
Back