"Give To Friend" not working

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tomo 427-MS
  • 13 comments
  • 8,726 views

Tomo 427-MS

427 Motorsports
Premium
Messages
605
Ireland
Armagh
Messages
Shelby 427 1965
Hi guys
On my game, if I go to a car and press triangle, the "Give To Friend" is greyed out. And if I view the car and go to give to friend, the Friend List doesn't load. I'm trying to gift an Autozam AZ-1. What's wrong? :o
Thanks.
 
Try reloading the game. Maybe the car can't be gifted?
 
No it still doesn't work:guilty:

I tried multiple cars but nope.
 
Try going to Community > Username > Gifts and do it from there. That worked for me. No idea why the friends list doesn't load in the garage.
 
Try going to Community > Username > Gifts and do it from there. That worked for me. No idea why the friends list doesn't load in the garage.

A-ha. Thank you very much kind sir. :)
 
If your car is in use, I think you are not able to gift it.
 
You can't gift an 'in use' car and I believe there's a one-car-per-calendar-day limit.
 
fwiw, I think the inverse is also true. If you've "shared" (not gifted) a car w/ friends, you can't use it. Took me a minute to find that out. Thanks for the info.
 
Try going to Community > Username > Gifts and do it from there. That worked for me. No idea why the friends list doesn't load in the garage.

how do you do this? I can't do anything from there...
 
I had this happen a few times. Just quite to the main screen & go back to gt life & it should work.
 
how do you do this? I can't do anything from there...

If you've added a friend recently, you need to quit the game and restart for the new friend to show up on your 'community' tab. Once you do that, there should be no problem.
 
how do you do this? I can't do anything from there...

You go to Community, find the username of the person you want to send something to and select it. Then go to that person's gifts icon, select Items, Garage or w/e, and proceed from there. ;)
 
It seems that some cars cannot be given IE the Formula Gran Turismo
 
Back