I have been playing Gran Turismo since GT1, in fact it was the reason I bought a PS1 so many years ago. I have enjoyed every Gran Turismo since, and consider it arguably the best video game series. I have put hundreds of hours into GT5 Prologue, acquiring every car, even multiple colors of the cars I love to drive. However a Prologue can only last so long. I have done everything there is to do in Prologue, and I just do not enjoy playing it anymore. Frankly I am getting tired of waiting, tired of not hearing anything, and tired of hearing about all of these new cars, new tracks, and new physics that have been on demo at various events and venues. I'm tired of seeing screenshots and videos of amazing cars raving on the most revered track in history, and not getting any of this. All I am asking of Kaz and Sony is to give us Nurburgring. Certainly they can release a PSN download of Nurburgring. I have no doubt that this would re-establish everyones interest in Gran Turismo. I guarantee this would even sell more copies of GT5 Prolouge (not that Sony needs to sell any more). All I am saying is what is the downside Sony? The track is created, and just a PSN download away. Give us something to play and enjoy until the final game is released, whenever that may be. I assure you, adding the Green Hell would would give me another 50 hours of joy with Prolouge. Sure it may not help sell any more final copies of GT5, but it certainly won't sell any less. Just do something for yours fans, just once.