Give us Your Lap Times !!

• Thread starter SMITHY77
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Okay so been getting into the game (PS4 pro version) finally after a few weeks and I am currently test driving the 2019 911 Porsche around Spa, perfecting my driving lines, braking etc and getting used to the car

Spent a fair few days testing other cars but have gone for the porka

Anyway my lap times at Spa (sunny, 1pm) started of around 2:27 (about 2 weeks ago) and as of today I am hitting 2:22:079

I am probably putting in approx 5-6 hours a week on the game as I am working from home.

I can see that the lap record is around 2:18.....so wondering what lap times everyone else is hitting on Spa and other tracks on the PS4

I am still learning on this game but it would be good to see what times everyone is hitting etc

Last edited:
1:56.4 at Paul Ricard

2:20s at Spa

1:30.9 at Zolder.

I am not fast and tend to land midpack in most online lobbies but I win a lot of races by just keeping it on the track.

1:56.4 at Paul Ricard

2:20s at Spa

1:30.9 at Zolder.

I am not fast and tend to land midpack in most online lobbies but I win a lot of races by just keeping it on the track.

Nice times....what car you driving on those tracks you mentioned above ?

Did my first online race the other day...finished 7th. Had a great battle when in 8th place with the car in front - he ended up spinning on the last lap

1:48.4 Monza Ferrari
1:58.6 Silverstone Bentley
2:20.1 Spa Ferrari

I am loving this game even at 68

Last edited:
This is from memory as not at home -

Monza - 1.49.0 - Honda Evo
Silverstone - 1.58.something - Bentley
Spa - 2.20.something - McLaren 720
Zolder - I can consistently do 1.30's in the Honda, maybe into 29's with Bentley

Last edited:
Nice times....what car you driving on those tracks you mentioned above ?

Did my first online race the other day...finished 7th. Had a great battle when in 8th place with the car in front - he ended up spinning on the last lap

Thanks. All of my times are with the Bentley. I was driving the Honda Evo for a while but that car has no low end power and it just does not suit me at all. Now trying out the Audi. It is twitchy but fast. Again did a 20.7 at Spa with it but there is more to come...

Back