Giveaway any ticket,car and paints

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChOs3n
  • 12 comments
  • 741 views
Messages
495
Scotland
Scotland
Messages
Vass_sCo & Vass_sCo_2
I am feeling in a good mood.

Tonight before 12gmt i am going to give away any ticket or tradable car and five rare paint's.

To get the gifts you must answer this question

What City was i born.

clue's

My street's are named after the royal family and famous generals and lords.
I have a Castle.
I have an estuary that isnt the first or the second or the third.
If you come at the right time of year you may get a tattoo.
There is an old town and a new town.
 
I am feeling in a good mood.

Tonight before 12gmt i am going to give away any ticket or tradable car and five rare paint's.

To get the gifts you must answer this question

What City was i born.

clue's

My street's are named after the royal family and famous generals and lords.
I have a Castle.
I have an estuary that isnt the first or the second or the third.
If you come at the right time of year you may get a tattoo.
There is an old town and a new town.

Were you born in Edinburgh?? I was lucky enough to visit the city 10 years ago for the fringe and fell in love with it.
 
First reply is correct well done roamer2629

What would you like Ticket,Car,Paint's

Also please add psn Vass_sCo i will send now
 
First reply is correct well done roamer2629

What would you like Ticket,Car,Paint's

Also please add psn Vass_sCo i will send now

Ok will do.
Thank's a lot man
 
Ok will do.
Thank's a lot man

Sorry forgot to tell you what I want: Ticket
Again thanks to you and your good mood LOL!!!!
 
Ticket 23
2 Silver Chrome
3 Gold Chrome

Sent enjoy
 
Just got the CLK Lm race car and five chrome paint chips
As good as your word!
Thanks mate
 
Todays giveaway

Ticket 24

or the choice of any of these cars

Honda Raybrig NSX 06
Honda Mobile 1 NSX
Honda Arta NSX 06 or 00
Honda Castrol Mugen NSX
Honda Takata NSX 03 or 06

plus bonus items.

Simple to win just tell me why i should give you the prize's

I will pick the winner at 17:00 GMT

If anyone has the Honda RAYBRIG NSX '00 standard please let me know i will trade tomorow for it.
 
Last edited:
I would like the Honda

Why ? On the big SPA seasonal I'v raced with one of those (I hope it's the standard version) soo I kinda called it special edition of SPA .. unfortunally my friend sold it and now all menmories of that even disapeared 👎
 
Todays giveaway

Ticket 24 or Honda Raybrig NSX plus bonus items.

Simple to win just tell me why i should give you the prize's

I will pick the winner at 17:00 GMT

Cos I dont realy need them :lol:
NEXT------>
 
I am very new and anything can help.
 
proracing7
I am very new and anything can help.

surely this post should be listed as "wanted"?
 
Back