Giveaway for newbies under lvl 10 only :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter king4951
  • 21 comments
  • 1,650 views
Messages
606
New Zealand
N.Z.
Messages
king4951
Anyone remember the struggle at the beginning of the game?... a really sweet ride would have helped move things along a little? Well here's a chance to get your hands on a fully worked and tuned SLR Mclaren 19" wheel option, Or a fully worked and tuned Nissan GTR Black mask. Your choice... I will also consider any other fully worked sendable car from the dealerships.

Just tell me why you need it most.

Car can be sent in about 16 hours. (after the reset.)

Cheers and welcome to newbies
 
alto this is noble

it's not needed with the seasonals, instand cash = new cars
 
p78
alto this is noble

it's not needed with the seasonals, instand cash = new cars

fair call... but I'm aiming this at the real newbies.... the guys who are just starting out. just a leg up, you know....if noone wants it thats cool too... just a thought
 
I'm a bit confused... what was the question again?
 
What's the struggle anyway? It was quite easy for A-Spec unless you don't have enough money which you can now gain easily with Seasonal Events.....anyway, it's a good cause
 
Hi, i am having a knighmare trying to get through gt5 but not seeing to get far. everytime i win a car, i have to sell it buy an up grade for the next car to race... and never seem to have any money in the bank to dream of ferrari's etc etc. please help, also tried and tried to get this birthday thing but again, cant seem to see what you guys do so well. help help..
 
It's in the first sentence.

Funny, I though the third sentence answered that question.
My bad o' great wise one.

Agreed it's a great and noble cause.
Not really Q&A material, but a noble cause nonetheless.
 
I need it bcuz i still suck at this game and have no money my car is very slow and I lose alot
 
Hi, i am having a knighmare trying to get through gt5 but not seeing to get far. everytime i win a car, i have to sell it buy an up grade for the next car to race... and never seem to have any money in the bank to dream of ferrari's etc etc. please help, also tried and tried to get this birthday thing but again, cant seem to see what you guys do so well. help help..

thought there might be someone who was finding life difficult ... look out for my friend request and you'll get something nice :) P.S. don't sell it ... This is your ticket to as many Ferraris as you want ....
 
Send me your 1000 tickets if you've got any. I like the surprise :)
 
Funny, I though the third sentence answered that question.
My bad o' great wise one.

Agreed it's a great and noble cause.
Not really Q&A material, but a noble cause nonetheless.

I do see your point, and i did wonder where to post it, but then i thought where would a newbie look for help? It's the first place i looked when I needed help...
 
Send me your 1000 tickets if you've got any. I like the surprise :)

Mr Black: You are the LAST person who needs free gravy in this game! Get your rubber bands out again! Tell you what mate I'll give you some of mine after golf on thursday :) what a cheek! :)
 
Hey king I tried to pm u but woildnt let me says ur full my psn is cypher-23
 
Hi, i am having a knighmare trying to get through gt5 but not seeing to get far. everytime i win a car, i have to sell it buy an up grade for the next car to race... and never seem to have any money in the bank to dream of ferrari's etc etc. please help, also tried and tried to get this birthday thing but again, cant seem to see what you guys do so well. help help..

OK dude... just sent the car. It's eligible for so many races as is from the sunday cup right through to endurance races. A bit of overkill to be honest, but if you're struggling, this thing is a sledgehammer! ... Enjoy :)
 
Can't you read? There's a question for ya.

imgres
 
i dont give many out but set cars to online so they can borrow them and build up there cash for a decent car
 
Back