Giving away cars...I don't know why I ignore cphbullet's advice...

  • Thread starter Thread starter JimmyJames10
  • 24 comments
  • 1,282 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
708
Australia
On the Moon
Messages
hk0005
Sincerely sorry to cphbullet but this will the last post, OK?

Just need a couple of chrome and I can trade something like a Ford GT with stripe '05. Or just state your car you want.

Again, sorry to cphbullet and I will do to this thread. Cool now?
 
Do you have a 0 switch SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX '83? :)
 
Sincerely sorry to cphbullet but this will the last post, OK?

Just need a couple of chrome and I can trade something like a Ford GT with stripe '05. Or just state your car you want.

Again, sorry to cphbullet and I will do to this thread. Cool now?
ARE YOU ******G S******G ME! You make yet another thread and give it a false title, your not giving away cars..
 
I'll take the free car as stated in the title of thread (Unless you are lying). Mitsubishi i Concept '03 or any other car since it's free.
 
List of cars giving away:

Ford GT '05 With stripe

Lamborghini Murc SV

3x Honda NSX '92

2x Jaguar XJ220 '92

Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z Concept 1988

Honda BEAT Version F 1992

Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) 1992

Lamborghini Gallardo

Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Rally Car 1992

Toyota SERA 1992

Mercury Cougar XR-7 1967

These cars are free, though I would like some "Very Generous, Awesome and Forgiving Guys"(unlike cphbullet) to give me some chrome. Please?

And to cphbullet, SORRY.*sob,sob* IT WAS JUST SO TEMPTING. I SAID THIS IS THE LAST THREAD. So yeah.:dopey:
 
Oh and I think I saw the Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car '03 in the UCD. Is it rare?
 
what color is your Mercury Cougar XR-7 1967?
 
well what colour do you want it to be?
 
i want it to be a original paint color i dont have with NO switches does your cougar have any? i dont care if it has miles.
 
no switches but what original colour you dont have?
 
Can you give me the Toyota Sera?
 
Dont you just hate geeky kids who thinks chuck norris jokes and unfunny sarcasm are funny.
 
What! Foolish child! I don't do sarcasm (this sentence isn't sarcasm(so is this one)).

And the joke about Chuck Norris is because he is the WORST(no sarcasm) actor ever. End of story. Ye lassie. Always wanted to go to Scotland except this ass is pissing me off. I already tried to make peace but no. This guy who thinks he's cool is killing me.
 
Anyway, sorry Japles, I can't find them. Do you need any colourshift paints?

Take your pick:
Chamelon Blue*
Chamelon Orange*
Crystal Topaz Pearlescent*
Reflex Purple*
Chamelon Blue*
Chamelon Orange*
Crystal Topaz Pearlescent*
Reflex Purple*
Reflex Spice*
 
Im not going to bother arguing anymore, what age are you? (Answer it honestly) nuf said.
 
I'll take one of those NSX's please..
 
Could I please have that Ford GT '05?
Or, if you have a Honda S2000 LM Race Car and a Spoon Fit Race Car, I could take all 3 of them for any 15 rare paints of your choice. Let me know. Thanks.
 
Jimmy and cph - take your handbags outside. We will not have petty arguments ruining GTP. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back