Giving Away UCD Cars. Searching for LM Cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter JimmyJames10
  • 5 comments
  • 520 views
Messages
708
Australia
On the Moon
Messages
hk0005
Hello and welcome.

Let's get straight to the the point shall we?

Cars giving away.

Ford GT '05

Chevrolet IROC-Z Concept '88

Lancia Delta Integrale '92

Honda NSX TYPE R '92

Honda BEAT Version F '92

Nissan SKYLINE GTS-t Type M (R32) '89

Jaguar XJ220 '92

DOME DOME ZERO Concept

Right now, I need LM Race Cars, not the prototypes like the Sauber Race Car. Please help!!
 
Did you read the thread?! :ouch:

I said not LMP cars but the cars like the RX-7 LM or the S2000 LM Race Car!

Did you read the thread?

The RX-7 LM is untradeable

Come to think of it, the S2000 is the ONLY LM that IS tradeable..
 
Actually I also meant the Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II ticket.
 
JimmyJames10
Actually I also meant the Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II ticket.

If the car that comes from the ticket is untradeable, the ticket is too.
 
Back