Giving Back To The Community

  • Thread starter Thread starter Xavier2342
  • 41 comments
  • 2,062 views

Which of these three cars is most desirable

  • 09’ Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR-1 (Premium)

    Votes: 14 23.7%
  • 08’ Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR (Premium)

    Votes: 14 23.7%
  • 06’ Ford Ford GT (Premium)

    Votes: 14 23.7%
  • They're all equally desirable

    Votes: 17 28.8%

  • Total voters
    59
I applaud you mate.

you've inspired me! I'm going to do something similar in the future once I have the money etc to do so!

Thank you very much, I'm very grateful for the fact that one kind act can inspire many more. This is one of the things that makes being a part of a community fun, I know I've probably mentioned this before (somewhere on this forum), but this kind of stuff is big in Forza community and I wanted to bring a little of that to this community, now that I'm playing GT5. :) I keep repeating the American Championship Indy race, since the 1.05 update grinding has became more appealing now that you're making 117,000cr per race instead of 98,000cr.

Nice one mate.

I would like the 08’ Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR in any colour.

PSN ID: Akradax

Cheers and thanks!

You're welcome
 
Ford GT in grey please
PSN=someguy789
 
Sorry, I'm not giving away a GT40, I'm giving away a 2006 Ford GT

OH yeah! My mistake, none-the-less an awesome xmas gift and thanks for doing it!
 
Thanks man!!

09’ Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR-1 (Premium) - yellow
08’ Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR (Premium) - red
06’ Ford Ford GT (Premium) - white
 
OH yeah! My mistake, none-the-less an awesome xmas gift and thanks for doing it!
No worries...

Thanks man!!

09’ Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR-1 (Premium) - yellow
08’ Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR (Premium) - red
06’ Ford Ford GT (Premium) - white

You're welcome
 
06’ Black With Stripe Ford Ford GT

psn doobieduck
 
PSN: AtsushiKuroi

Colours: Any will do, I'm not fussy.
 
Results have been posted in my original post :)
 
Awesome competition dude. Thanks for letting me take part and congratulations to the winners! :)
 
Awesome competition dude. Thanks for letting me take part and congratulations to the winners! :)

You're welcome bro, Happy Holidays... :)
 
Yeah that was a cool thing to do. Merry Christmas.
 
All cars have been sent to their new owners, Merry Christmas everyone :)
 
Back