Giving Toyota 7 to a good cause...

  • Thread starter Thread starter seadog777
  • 19 comments
  • 893 views

seadog777

Premium
Messages
3,014
Malaysia
Iskandar
Messages
seadog777
Trading finishes in a couple of hours. I have two Toyota 7 cars, and like neither.

I do know how difficult they are to get, and how useful they can be in at least the historical races.

I am happy to give one away. I'd like it to go to a "Clean, fair" driver, but know I have no chance of being sure.

So, the first post here that gives a good reason why you need one, gets it.

I will need to add you as a friend, so give me your online name. Mine is the same as here, seadog777.

Mods, would you mind leaving this here for a few minutes? I know it should be over at trading, but that's where the hard core traders go!
 
I need one to do the 'Like The Wind Race' so I can buy a car I've always wanted.

PSN is the same as here.
 
I need 1 because i had 1 and traded it. and i now need 1 to finish some races. psn jayperz978
thanks
 
Super, it's yours. Is your name case sensitive (ie do I have to type capitals where you have?)

Sorry Jayperz, s/he beat you by a minute.....

SGT... let me know about the name and I'll go and do it.
 
Super, it's yours. Is your name case sensitive (ie do I have to type capitals where you have?)

Sorry Jayperz, s/he beat you by a minute.....

SGT... let me know about the name and I'll go and do it.

its okay if he doesnt respond could it be mines?>
 
Super, it's yours. Is your name case sensitive (ie do I have to type capitals where you have?)

Sorry Jayperz, s/he beat you by a minute.....

SGT... let me know about the name and I'll go and do it.

No, the friend request system isn't Case Sensitive.
 
I'll let you have it after I'm done with what I need to do :).

supergt its the last day to send cars worth over 1 mil mate unless u think u will finish in about an hour
 
Oh yeah, shame. :(

Edit: Actually, since it's to borrow for a race, you could always let him keep one, and put the other on borrow so I can borrow it.
 
Edited it with a better idea.
 
Edit: Actually, since it's to borrow for a race, you could always let him keep one, and put the other on borrow so I can borrow it.

There. Now let's see what he thinks.
 
Super, if you don't respond to the "friend" request, I can't send it to you.....
 
Let me know when you've replied on the PS3....
 
[comment redacted]
 
Last edited:
Super, it's sent and I saw your message.

Jayperz, got your PM too.

Bottom line is I have given one away (cost me 4 mill +!!) and I don't know (or care) how to get into sharing, so I'll leave that for you two to sort out.

Cheers.

PS... let me know you got it OK.
 
Back