glacier985's Track Shop

United States
OH
glacier985
Welcome to glacier985's Track Shop.

Here you will find my fantasy tracks, replica tracks and track inspired by real roads. Leave me comments and let me know what you think.

Download Tracks Here
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/friend/glacier985/course/

Planned (At this time)
Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course (Lexington, OH)
Nelson Ledges Road Course (Garrettsville, OH)
Cleveland Street Course (Burke Lakefront Airport, Cleveland, OH)
Fantasy Grand Prix Street Course based on roads in my hometown
Fantasy Track Historic Ver/New F1 Version

WIP

Hebron Motor Speedway

First Track built, based on roads around my hometown. It's a fast 3.27 mile circuit that has the feel of an older circuit built upon public roads. Version 1 is currently available.
HebronMotorSpeedway_zpstkwhgvpj.png

I was going to try Mid-Ohio but I see two issues. First, the mandatory length of the start/finish straight is too long for anywhere except for the climb to the keyhole (maybe?). Second, In order to try to duplicate the rise to the keyhole, run down the back straight, Madness and Thunder Valley it is going to take some serious experimenting with track placement on regular Eifel or Andalusia. I spent many years spectating at M) and got to drive on it a couple times. Without those features, it would lose much of its magic. What are your thoughts?

I've already made a few layouts in Eifel flat, but because of the main straight length the track ends up being at least 3/4 mile longer which is an issue. To your point about the elevation changes, it most definitely causes the track to loose some magic, driving on a flat Mid-Ohio is not the same. I was going to try some experimentation to find the best spot in Eifel or Andalusia and I'm sure like you said its going to take a lot. I've never drove on Mid-Ohio, but I've been to a few Nascar and indycar races there.

Back