Glad to be here - looking for good racers on GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aizen93nasty
  • 6 comments
  • 967 views
Messages
206
Messages
GTP_Aizen_93
Messages
VVV Aizen93
Hay petrol heads, nice to be on the forums, really nice and RPM - Crx told me to sign up here if iam looking for good races. I was on GT5:p when it got released but i don't have a PS3 at the moment but ill be getting one real soon and ill be looking to race really good drivers. Add me to your PS3 account. kk cya all soon on the track. BTW what are the new event in GT5 at the moment?
 
I can vouch for Aizen.

He taught me everything about the GTR.

;)
 
Welcome :)

Im a ok driver not the best at Suz but a podium finisher at HSR :)

I take it your about the same age as me lol the 93 in 1993 👍


Hope to see you online.

When anything says Aizen I think bleach :dunce:
 
Welcome :)

Im a ok driver not the best at Suz but a podium finisher at HSR :)

I take it your about the same age as me lol the 93 in 1993 👍


Hope to see you online.

When anything says Aizen I think bleach :dunce:

hehehe iam from 85. And yes Aizen is the best bad guy ever. He's plan was just a masterpiece lol anyway add me guys and ill see ya all soon on GT5
 
Hay petrol heads, nice to be on the forums, really nice and RPM - Crx told me to sign up here if iam looking for good races. I was on GT5:p when it got released but i don't have a PS3 at the moment but ill be getting one real soon and ill be looking to race really good drivers. Add me to your PS3 account. kk cya all soon on the track. BTW what are the new event in GT5 at the moment?

Welcome to forums, by the time you get the PS3, GT5 and a decent wheel, we might see private room racing! Can't wait to see you there
 
Welcome to forums, by the time you get the PS3, GT5 and a decent wheel, we might see private room racing! Can't wait to see you there

Can't wait to get my own PS3. Ive been playing Forza 2 for over a year now and ive seen enough there. I am alot faster when i use the cockpit view and GT5 cockpit view is almost perfect. I just wished we had Nordscheife on Prologue
 
Hay petrol heads, nice to be on the forums, really nice and RPM - Crx told me to sign up here if iam looking for good races. I was on GT5:p when it got released but i don't have a PS3 at the moment but ill be getting one real soon and ill be looking to race really good drivers. Add me to your PS3 account. kk cya all soon on the track. BTW what are the new event in GT5 at the moment?

Welcome to GTPlanet I think if you want good races with honest drivers the only solution is register for a GTP Tag 👍
 
Back