Glastonbury 2005Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ExigeEvan
  • 2 comments
  • 435 views

ExigeEvan

Premium
Messages
17,192
Anyone gone(and found an internet connection)?
Or are you just listening/watching?

I'm watching it right now and admittadely I have no clue who is on but watching the women in the mud is good enough for me.

Looking forward to whitestripes, Fat Boy Slim and Chemical Brothers.
 
i wonder if they have found anyone in the newly made swamp there yet...
 
Didn't go, fontunately and unfortunately, but saw the White Stripes on Friday on TV (After Jonathon Woss) and they were absalutely amazing. I've seen a few of their live performances before so expected it to be good, but they were v. good 👍
Missed RazorLight and Cold Play on Saturday which is a shame.

I saw on the news that some guy rowed up to the bar tent in a boat :lol: Damn, some of the tents were almost completely submerged [ted]in the lower field[/ted] which isn't very nice. but i guess that's Glasto for you.
 
Back