Glitch is Rome Seasonal event

  • Thread starter Thread starter S Tolaric
  • 8 comments
  • 1,298 views
Messages
69
Australia
Sydney
Messages
tollo03
Just tried to better my time in the Rome Seasonal Event.Gold on the first lap I tried,then it said new record set? Dont think so !!! My old time was 1 min 13.2 something.thx for nothing Sony,not happy!! Now I have to fart arse around to get my old lap time again.Anyone else have problems like this?
 
Always been like that.
Once you set a lap and leave the event and try again another day.
First good lap will show "new record"..lucky the old time stays as it is.
 
Always been like that.
Once you set a lap and leave the event and try again another day.
First good lap will show "new record"..lucky the old time stays as it is.
thx for the tip :) outeke.Will try again,when im relaxed & fresh.Then leave it alone till its finished.
 
Not sure but can you save your hotlap then next time your on re-load ?
 
Not sure but can you save your hotlap then next time your on re-load ?

Yes. On the menu, you'll see "Save Best Lap Replay."

Save it, and next time you load that event, use the menu option "Load ghost lap" and it's there again.

Helped me out many times on Goodwood, Mission races, Seasonals, Licence tests, etc... :cheers:
 
I had a glitch in the Rome seasonal as well. Only happened for one lap, but my ghost car disappeared. All that remained were the ghost tyres and the driver sat in an invisble seat. Wish i'd took a photo or something.
 
Not sure but can you save your hotlap then next time your on re-load ?
thx for the tip Stig,a good idea.

Yes. On the menu, you'll see "Save Best Lap Replay."

Save it, and next time you load that event, use the menu option "Load ghost lap" and it's there again.

Helped me out many times on Goodwood, Mission races, Seasonals, Licence tests, etc... :cheers:
I thought I had saved it,as I save a few of my times.But it was not in the replay.But your tip is a fine idea,I'll get in the habit of doing,Much appreciated transpaqua :)

I thought I had saved it,as I save a few of my times.But it was not in the replay.But your tip is a fine idea,I'll get in the habit of doing,Much appreciated transpaqua :)
I had a glitch in the Rome seasonal as well. Only happened for one lap, but my ghost car disappeared. All that remained were the ghost tyres and the driver sat in an invisble seat. Wish i'd took a photo or something.
lmao!!!! Now that i'd like to see!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think its a bit of an over site that your lap times aren't recorded in all game modes... With maybe the exception of online vs offline. It's all there is left to do after you dust the pack.

The whole post race screen is nothing more than the opening screen...

It also makes me wonder if the offline career was suppose to double as a sort of online enabled mode where player replace AI, but if you don't have a network connection then you just play chase the rabbit...

But I wonder why no other racing games have done this yet...

It makes design sense and the functionality is there if PD simply used the offline attributes like the online lobby mode save... Just add the choice of on or offline...
 
I think its a bit of an over site that your lap times aren't recorded in all game modes... With maybe the exception of online vs offline. It's all there is left to do after you dust the pack.

The whole post race screen is nothing more than the opening screen...

It also makes me wonder if the offline career was suppose to double as a sort of online enabled mode where player replace AI, but if you don't have a network connection then you just play chase the rabbit...

But I wonder why no other racing games have done this yet...

It makes design sense and the functionality is there if PD simply used the offline attributes like the online lobby mode save... Just add the choice of on or offline...
That a good point & im sure pd keep track of valid comments made game wise.Seeing as we all bought 1/2 a game when it was released & are now waiting to see what we get.No formula cars yet,though you can buy 1. So who knows what the finished game will be.Might depend on the majority opinion of players as they can add what they like is this format.
 
Back