Glitch regarding credits

  • Thread starter Thread starter Big Goonz
  • 5 comments
  • 720 views
Messages
154
Australia
Melbourne
Messages
Flawless-Turk
I just experienced a glitch in an online lobby when i bought dirt tyres for my car, my credits dissapeared and when i tried to buy another set of wheel it said inssuficient credits..

I quickly shut my ps3 off so that it didnt save. It happened to me couple of months ago and i lost around 30 million credits.

Has anyone had this problem ?

thanks in advance, i am new to the forum
 
I just experienced a glitch in an online lobby when i bought dirt tyres for my car, my credits dissapeared and when i tried to buy another set of wheel it said inssuficient credits..

I quickly shut my ps3 off so that it didnt save. It happened to me couple of months ago and i lost around 30 million credits.

Has anyone had this problem ?

thanks in advance, i am new to the forum

Never heard of this problem before that is weird
 
I just experienced a glitch in an online lobby when i bought dirt tyres for my car, my credits dissapeared and when i tried to buy another set of wheel it said inssuficient credits..

I quickly shut my ps3 off so that it didnt save. It happened to me couple of months ago and i lost around 30 million credits.

Has anyone had this problem ?

thanks in advance, i am new to the forum

Did you happen to do the money glitch before? Could be Karma just payin' ya a visit. :sly: Seriously though, I too have never heard of this happening before. :odd:
 
Did you happen to do the money glitch before? Could be Karma just payin' ya a visit. :sly: Seriously though, I too have never heard of this happening before. :odd:

They must be a really good quality dirt tire and very pricing way more than our extra high tech grip racing softs
 
Did you happen to do the money glitch before? Could be Karma just payin' ya a visit. :sly: Seriously though, I too have never heard of this happening before. :odd:
nah haha i haven't done that money glitch just been grinding alot of races, just very weird that it happened twice to me
 
Glitch glitchy.
After update 1.10 lots of problems are claimed, Not everybode has them.

If i think logic, buy wheels before going into online lobbies, so buy the before selecting the lobby menu icon.
I don't know, i never go online into lobbies.
 
Back