Glitch robbed me of 500XP

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Yesterday I logged into GTS to be told I had nearly hit the milestone of logins for the XP bonus. I've logged into the game today expecting to receive the XP boost to find the box in the bottom right hand side of the screen was telling me the same thing...'you've nearly reached the login milestone'. Having clicked into my profile it confirms I have now logged in 8 times and the level 1 medal for this achievement has been highlighted. Yet no XP! When I leave the screen back to the main page it keeps saying the same thing...'you have nearly reached the milestone'.

Has anyone else had this same problem at all? Kinda annoying it thinks I've nearly achieved it and confirms I have achieved it at the same time.

Hello

I'm new to the forum and I have a related Login Bonus question.
Let me first apologize for responding to such an old thread but it was the only one I could find related to my question.
Does anyone know if the login bonus is for consecutive days or not?

I'm leaving town for a week to catch some sun. When I get back I was wondering if my login bonus would continue (currently at 80 days).
Has anyone not logged in for a day and then checked their login bonus to see if it starts all over again or continues from the days you left off.

Hello

I'm new to the forum and I have a related Login Bonus question.
Let me first apologize for responding to such an old thread but it was the only one I could find related to my question.
Does anyone know if the login bonus is for consecutive days or not?

I'm leaving town for a week to catch some sun. When I get back I was wondering if my login bonus would continue (currently at 80 days).
Has anyone not logged in for a day and then checked their login bonus to see if it starts all over again or continues from the days you left off.

No it's not consecutive days it's just days logged on. I hit the 90 days on Monday. You won't have a problem not logging on for however long you don't.

Back