glitch??

• Thread starter Peace
  • 1 comments
i think i have a glitch in my game cos when i followed danpollards instructions on the mission 'the exchange' where maria gets kiddnapped and taken to the rooftop, i was told to get a tank and blow up the guys and cars at the entrance and the next entrance then go over the dam and get out and go up to the fence where you can see the rooftop but, i can see the rooftop, the chopper and all the baddies NOT on the roof but i can not see anyone on the rooftop!!!!!!!
so i have no idea whats goin on so can someone tell me if i am misinformed, stupid or its just the game. :(

Originally posted by Peace
i think i have a glitch in my game cos when i followed danpollards instructions on the mission 'the exchange' where maria gets kiddnapped and taken to the rooftop, i was told to get a tank and blow up the guys and cars at the entrance and the next entrance then go over the dam and get out and go up to the fence where you can see the rooftop but, i can see the rooftop, the chopper and all the baddies NOT on the roof but i can not see anyone on the rooftop!!!!!!!
so i have no idea whats goin on so can someone tell me if i am misinformed, stupid or its just the game. :(

Sorry if this sounds dumb, but are you looking at the right rooftop? The rooftop at the bottom of the Cochrane Dam. I think its also a helipad as well...?
Oh yeah, you did blow up the copter didnt you. Sorry if i forgot to mention that. If you drive the tank in far enough youll probably even see a blue arrow pointing to her.
Good luck.

Back