Glitched gift?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Xenn
  • 5 comments
  • 739 views

Xenn

NSX
Premium
Messages
2,226
United Kingdom
The U of K
Messages
GTPXenn
I had a trade recently, and I backed up my save after recieving it.

After returning to the GT Life menu I see there's still a star on the community tab, and I see the gift is still there. If I try to remove it, it says "upload failed".

What can I do about this?
 
Last edited:
Quit trying to dupe all your gifts! :)

Please, I don't dupe my gifts, I'm not one for duplicates of cars.
 
I should also point out that, checking the gifts section on the GT website shows nothing there. Could this be a sync issue?
 
Send 1 color to your account & see what happens.

It speeds up the popup of incomming cars ("stucked" cars at PD, you know) and maybe this fix your problem as well. :sly:
 
Send 1 color to your account & see what happens.

It speeds up the popup of incomming cars ("stucked" cars at PD, you know) and maybe this fix your problem as well. :sly:

I only have 1 account, and I can't seem to send it to myself, hmmm.
 
Back