- 326
Okay like the title says I've noticed some small glitches in the game from the first day that i bought it. Some are annoying and some are barely noticeable.
1. We all know the cheesy shadows
2. While driving around any track in the game there would be some geographical pop ups, buildings, trees, etc...
3. On GT Rally events when you cross the finish like and ass the car slows down the dust kicks up and creates holes and tares in the car as it is going transparent. Kind of like a sponge that has holes in it that is what I would call it.
Post other glitches you guys have found.
1. We all know the cheesy shadows
2. While driving around any track in the game there would be some geographical pop ups, buildings, trees, etc...
3. On GT Rally events when you cross the finish like and ass the car slows down the dust kicks up and creates holes and tares in the car as it is going transparent. Kind of like a sponge that has holes in it that is what I would call it.
Post other glitches you guys have found.