RACECAR Keeper of the Undocumented Changes Threads. Moderator Messages 37,242 Addison,Texas Messages GTP_RACECAR Dec 30, 2006 #1 post wahtever glitches you may have found in GT4, like this for example:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2cZMGbFE4Y&mode=related&search=
post wahtever glitches you may have found in GT4, like this for example:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2cZMGbFE4Y&mode=related&search=
the Interceptor Premium Messages 4,270 BEL / GER Messages theInterceptor77 Dec 30, 2006 #2 There already is a thread on that: GT4 Bugs P.S.: You're a long time member with over a thousand posts, how could you not search?
There already is a thread on that: GT4 Bugs P.S.: You're a long time member with over a thousand posts, how could you not search?
dking Messages 661 Dec 30, 2006 #3 like my thread here? https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88938 Trial mountain glitch in model t
like my thread here? https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88938 Trial mountain glitch in model t
G GEMu Messages 44 Dec 30, 2006 #4 the Interceptor There already is a thread on that: GT4 Bugs P.S.: You're a long time member with over a thousand posts, how could you not search? Click to expand... How you know how many people's posted ? I do on search , see nothing
the Interceptor There already is a thread on that: GT4 Bugs P.S.: You're a long time member with over a thousand posts, how could you not search? Click to expand... How you know how many people's posted ? I do on search , see nothing
the Interceptor Premium Messages 4,270 BEL / GER Messages theInterceptor77 Dec 30, 2006 #5 GEMu How you know how many people's posted ? Click to expand... You can see it in the users profile, accessible through the menu that appears when you click on a users name. GEMu I do on search , see nothing Click to expand... What did you search for then? If I do it the easiest way possible, by entering "gt4 glitches" into the searchbox on the upper right of this page, the 7th hit is the thread I linked. Regards the Interceptor
GEMu How you know how many people's posted ? Click to expand... You can see it in the users profile, accessible through the menu that appears when you click on a users name. GEMu I do on search , see nothing Click to expand... What did you search for then? If I do it the easiest way possible, by entering "gt4 glitches" into the searchbox on the upper right of this page, the 7th hit is the thread I linked. Regards the Interceptor
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,426 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Dec 30, 2006 #6 [/Thread] Out of idle curiousity, why do you have a (by which I mean "my") "Debate Judge" badge when you aren't any part of the GTP Debate Competition?
[/Thread] Out of idle curiousity, why do you have a (by which I mean "my") "Debate Judge" badge when you aren't any part of the GTP Debate Competition?