Glitches. . . Toyota. . . and a stock 713hp RS200

  • Thread starter Thread starter miata13B
  • 13 comments
  • 674 views
Messages
8,128
United States
2 smacks past uranus
Messages
Somebodyshootme
I was working on one of my many games today trying to finish up the Beginner and Amateur races and I came to the Altezze challenge. I went to the Toyota Dealership and purchased a black RS200. I do an oil change and go to the tune shop for some weight and suspension things. I go over to the engine upgrades just to see what can be done power wise and I see 749hp with the Sport exhaust. . . I thought for a second and then went to the Turbo section. . . 1249hp on stage 3. . .WTF. I figure try another purchase and see what we can do. 333hp now with the same color car. Then I decide to get a Lexus IS and it has 549hp. Gotta love game glitches like that, too bad it is not helping with an exciting race though :(
 
It gets better. After resetting the PS2, I go back and buy another RS200 and now it has 200hp and 210 lbs. of torque. That is still not right. Crazness I tell you.
 
Are you sure that you did not have a code on before buying the car? This used to happen alot in GT2. If you were using some type of GS/AR/CB code for the previous 1st slot car, and then purchased a new one, prior to resetting the game, then that code will apply to the new vehicle as well, since it has now moved into the first slot of the garage.
 
Originally posted by Mr Chaos
Are you sure that you did not have a code on before buying the car? This used to happen alot in GT2. If you were using some type of GS/AR/CB code for the previous 1st slot car, and then purchased a new one, prior to resetting the game, then that code will apply to the new vehicle as well, since it has now moved into the first slot of the garage.
Actually, no I wasn't. The only thing I have is a sharkport. A hybrided civic I have might have done that, it is hard to say.
 
It is possible that there might have been some residue of the civic left in slot 1. Do you know if that civic is running a multiplier code? Again I have heard of this glitch in the past versions of GT but never in 3.
 
Originally posted by Mr Chaos
It is possible that there might have been some residue of the civic left in slot 1. Do you know if that civic is running a multiplier code? Again I have heard of this glitch in the past versions of GT but never in 3.
I don't really use power multiplier codes in any of my hybrids. I actually make them to be realstic brids or mildbrids. I think you are right with the residue, but I am trying to figure out what I did different this time. . . hmmm.
 
RS200? I wish that was in this game.
 
Avatar.

There's also a Toyota/Lexus Altezza RS200. Which IS in the game.
 
ok my bad...damn i wouldnt mind 700 hp on my altezza... i guess the LM race car will have to do

and yeah i thought i rememberd that rally car, it was the cool 100,000 cr. ford in gt2...man i liked that car
 
That's happened to me quite a lot.

I had a game with 2 VX220/Speedsters I bought. One has 800bhp and the other has 300. An MX5 I bought in the same game had 295bhp

Here's a pic of a game I had ages ago with a weird Esprit with 2672bhp.
wtf.jpg


Neither card had any hybrids on them, but the card in the other slot did. :odd:
 
That's clearly a Photoshop job... :trouble: ;)
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
RS200? I wish that was in this game.
Originally posted by HsV_CoUpE
isnt the rs200 a old ford rallycar? :odd:
Originally posted by Famine
Avatar.

There's also a Toyota/Lexus Altezza RS200. Which IS in the game.
I figured people here had a little more intellegence to read the title beforehand, but Famine sorted it out :lol:
 
Back