Glitches?

  • Thread starter Thread starter davievtec
  • 23 comments
  • 1,427 views

davievtec

(Banned)
Messages
158
Messages
daviemcg2011
Allright guys was looking at this on my ps3 see if I trade a car at 11:59pm can I trade after 12am ? Also I have noticed my ps3 is a hour behind is there a reason for that it is set via the Internet so surely that can't be wrong ? And also the glitch on the 24hr nurbirg ring is there any need to glitch for cash surely it's not that hard to get money on gt5 is it ? Anyways back to my original point if I trade at the time stated above can I trade 3 minutes later as it is classed as a new day ?
 
Depends on your time zone of course, but I am pretty sure you can do what you suggest.

Money is easy (for now) with triple payout seasonal events. Make 1.08 million CR in 8 minutes in new Ferrari seasonal.

Good luck!
 
Yeah I've been doing that one like crazy lol thanks
 
1. The trade limit is not at midnight like some might think rather at 7:00 P.M. in Houston, Texas where i'm at but i'm not sure what it is where you are.

2. Just manually change the time yourself is all I can think of?

3. The best way to make money as of right now is the Ferrari seasonal even on Circuit De Le Sarthe where you can make just over 5 million in under 4 minutes with any Ferrari, although I suggest using the F430 if your on a budget crunch.

4. Yes you can trade right before and right after the trade limit time even if it's 30 seconds or 30 minutes just make sure it's before or after your designated trade limit time.
 
The trade limit time is 00:00 GMT
 
davievtec
Allright guys was looking at this on my ps3 see if I trade a car at 11:59pm can I trade after 12am ? Also I have noticed my ps3 is a hour behind is there a reason for that it is set via the Internet so surely that can't be wrong ? And also the glitch on the 24hr nurbirg ring is there any need to glitch for cash surely it's not that hard to get money on gt5 is it ? Anyways back to my original point if I trade at the time stated above can I trade 3 minutes later as it is classed as a new day ?

Go to settings , date & time , daylight settings , via Internet . Then correct the time on your ps3 , that should then correspond with the time in gt5 ,
Reset is 00-00 GMT , so if you are here in the uk then yes is the answer to your question .
 
Last edited:
1. The trade limit is not at midnight like some might think rather at 7:00 P.M. in Houston, Texas where i'm at but i'm not sure what it is where you are.

2. Just manually change the time yourself is all I can think of?

3. The best way to make money as of right now is the Ferrari seasonal even on Circuit De Le Sarthe where you can make just over 5 million in under 4 minutes with any Ferrari, although I suggest using the F430 if your on a budget crunch.

4. Yes you can trade right before and right after the trade limit time even if it's 30 seconds or 30 minutes just make sure it's before or after your designated trade limit time.

You can make just under 5 million in under 4 minutes???
 
Ferrari_1996
You can make just under 5 million in under 4 minutes???

No, you can't. He typo-ed. You can make five hundred thousand in just under four minutes though 👍.
 
No, you can't. He typo-ed. You can make five hundred thousand in just under four minutes though 👍.

Yeah sorry about that, I did mean to say 500,000 like CAM said.
 
I've tried manually resettingy time and the gt5 time stays the same... And yea I'm in the uk. I'm not having a credit crunch just wondering If the nurburgring glitch actually works cz I seen a few people trying it. Lol
 
The trade limit time is 00:00 GMT

Correct but remember its 01:00 we are now 1 hr ahead in british summertime.
 
1. The trade limit is not at midnight like some might think rather at 7:00 P.M. in Houston, Texas where i'm at but i'm not sure what it is where you are.

2. Just manually change the time yourself is all I can think of?

3. The best way to make money as of right now is the Ferrari seasonal even on Circuit De Le Sarthe where you can make just over 5 million in under 4 minutes with any Ferrari, although I suggest using the F430 if your on a budget crunch.

4. Yes you can trade right before and right after the trade limit time even if it's 30 seconds or 30 minutes just make sure it's before or after your designated trade limit time.

I think you will find its 505,000 credits in just under 4 minutes not 5 million LOL.
 
Crazed_Coupe
Yeah sorry about that, I did mean to say 500,000 like CAM said.

That made me half-laugh half think "have I missed something here" :)
 
davievtec
I've tried manually resettingy time and the gt5 time stays the same... And yea I'm in the uk. I'm not having a credit crunch just wondering If the nurburgring glitch actually works cz I seen a few people trying it. Lol

Yes it does work mate , but with the seasonals at the moment it's not really worth doing ;)
 
But dont you get alot more XP from the glitch than the seasonals?
 
So the glitch still works? Can anyone show me or teach me or something?*
 
I'm gonna muck about more today. Oh and for the record I dont glitch it ruins the game I like it to be pure competition not a walk in the park don't get me wrong it would be good to have like 40 million but il settle with my 5 million lol
 
davievtec
I'm gonna muck about more today. Oh and for the record I dont glitch it ruins the game I like it to be pure competition not a walk in the park don't get me wrong it would be good to have like 40 million but il settle with my 5 million lol

Hey dude , people glitch for lots of reasons , for me it never ruined the game 1 bit . What ever flicks your switch , I've glitched 100's of times purley to buy cars that I need , I only do it if my cr's start to drop low not only that most of the lobby's have rules and are alot if the time quiet a laugh . Don't knock it untill you've tried it , it's not easy if you you haven't done it before .
Btw you can only have 20 million not 40 , do you dupe your cars before sending ?
 
Yea I know what u mean. I'm a guy who plays gta with no cheats or anything and no I dnt know how to dupe them ? I'm taking dupe is duplicate them ?
 
davievtec
Yea I know what u mean. I'm a guy who plays gta with no cheats or anything and no I dnt know how to dupe them ? I'm taking dupe is duplicate them ?

Duping is simply saving your gt5 data to a USB before you send a car , paint or any sendable item . Once you save your game on the USB , go send your item then reload your data from the USB and you still have the items you just sent . This way you don't lose anything you send ;)
 
have you tried the bst setting for the time?

^^^ This. Your time issue is more than likely because of BST (British Summer Time) BST = GMT + 1hour. On your PS3 there's a setting called Daylight Savings, not sure exactly where you find it but it shouldn't be too hard to find.

The trade reset happens at 00:00 GMT (1:00 UK/Ireland time)
 
Yea I changed that to minus 1 because when I left it to auto update it would be 1 hour ahead but when I turn auto update off gt5 says the date and time are incorrect even if it is correct lol
 
Back