lldantell Messages 3,299 Westchester,il Messages ishawi Mar 26, 2013 #1 is this fiat hacked? Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
Aquarelle Pick up the pace, let’s go! Premium Messages 3,454 Brisbane Messages Uriehusky Messages Uriehusky Mar 26, 2013 #3 Landscape T_T Obviously it's hacked =/ it's wheels are 20 yards away from the body. Not to mention I've never seen anything like that caused by lag.
Landscape T_T Obviously it's hacked =/ it's wheels are 20 yards away from the body. Not to mention I've never seen anything like that caused by lag.
roflcoptor Messages 1,081 Blackburn, Lancashire, UK Mar 26, 2013 #5 Yes... this happens when you make the height multiplier value too high... the car is on stilts and just rolls around and bounces.
Yes... this happens when you make the height multiplier value too high... the car is on stilts and just rolls around and bounces.
Guardian (Banned) Messages 2,122 Scotland Messages Mazerati-75 Mar 26, 2013 #6 EDIT: I forgot it's a 500, not a Beetle.
lldantell Messages 3,299 Westchester,il Messages ishawi Mar 26, 2013 #7 roflcoptor Yes... this happens when you make the height multiplier value too high... the car is on stilts and just rolls around and bounces. Click to expand... Oh ok.thanks for telling me that because I haven't seen anything like this before
roflcoptor Yes... this happens when you make the height multiplier value too high... the car is on stilts and just rolls around and bounces. Click to expand... Oh ok.thanks for telling me that because I haven't seen anything like this before
Monatsende Messages 8,945 F1 chimp land Messages AnotherStory Mar 27, 2013 #8 Is there are a reason why you watched it in your rear mirror only? #searchingmymagnifierer
lldantell Messages 3,299 Westchester,il Messages ishawi Mar 27, 2013 #9 Monatsende Is there are a reason why you watched it in your rear mirror only? #searchingmymagnifierer Click to expand... I was in first person view
Monatsende Is there are a reason why you watched it in your rear mirror only? #searchingmymagnifierer Click to expand... I was in first person view