• 3 comments
United States
United States
Stewy_33
Club Name - Global Rally Cross
ID Number - 1028381
Private/Public- PUBLIC

MY PSN- Stewy_33

PLAY VIDEO BELOW (please wait for the advertisement I have no control over it 30 seconds long)

Global Rally Cross
is the newest form of racing you might not of heard of yet. Rally cross is wheel to wheel racing consisting of 600HP 4wd rally cars. Typical events are short track racing and can switch from dirt stages to road courses.

Global-Rally-Rallycross-Atlanta.jpg

The rules allows leaning on someones door, bump and run, and sliding sideways to block. All these tactics can be used at anytime as long as its kept with in reason!!! Each race starts with a grid start and with 600hp 4wd monsters the 1st corner is CHAOS!!!

th

On short tracks a typical race will last about 4 minutes. Each race typically sees a different winner as so many tactics can be used by other drivers. The main focus is to have fun!!! Their will be races you get taken out, its part of Rally Cross. Get your car pointing the right direction and keep going. Keep a good memory Payback is sweet when done with in the rules and is allowed.

th

A good pay back is when you bump and run them wide and you can get a pass on them. Your goal is to mess them up, slow them down with out spinning them out, or crashing them. In the end its ultimate car control with liberties to push your way to the front.

If your interested in trading some paint check me out in my GT6 lobby when I am on!

Last edited:
OK, you have a somewhat twisted view of RX. Secondly, it's hardly as new as you make it out to be, the concept is almost 50 years old. Thirdly, this has been done many times here, and it's always failed. If you manage to string some good lobbies together, you'll have a lot of interest, especially from me. ;)

From my experience RX fails because most people enter the rooms expecting clean typical racing and get mad when someone starts knocking on their bumpers and doors. If I can get a group together that have outstanding car control and accept the concept this isn't "clean racing" it is a heck of a good time.

Last edited:
I am posting my 1st event for Sunday Feb. 1st at 1900 (7pm Ct, 6MT, 5PT, or 8ET) I am holding a series of quick races at the silverstone "The Stowe" circuit. You will be required to have 4WD rally car with a max of 550PP.

At "The Stowe" circuit the layout will allow you to drive like a rally car out in the woods! you can ignore some of the track layout and use all the asphalt you can see. On the back half of the course you will be required to stay on the course as the grass route looks like it can be used, but after a lot of testing you can't use the grass and ever make the next corner and YOU WILL CRASH.

You DON'T NEED TO FOLLOW THE WHITE LINES ON THE TRACK AS THE TRACK LIMITS, USE ALL THE TRACK YOU SEE!

1) At the start of the lap your next boundary is the tire wall in the 1st hair pin. use any line you want just make it through the tires and completed the hairpin.

2) you must completed the long back straight away

3. on the back half of the course try and stay out of the grass.

4. Last boundry- you must complete the last Hair pin before start finish ( GT6 has 2 shortcut penalties if you get to close on the inside of the hairpin. Their is no boundary on the outside exit, use it all (even with penalties off GT6 will reset your car if you don't complete the past hairpin.

Back