MonGnoM

(Banned)
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
MonGnoM
cooltext145858290216380.png

11053127_427435247460936_5787193570888780745_n.jpg

General:
The RBX Cup consists of 3 divisions, where either the Junior (XJ Division) the Standard (XS Division) and the Fan Car (XS Division)

One Season lasts for 4 races / 2 months. One race every two weeks, on wednesdays at 8PM UTC.

At the end of the season, depending on how many competitors there are per class, the first in the season championship will rise one division up, the last ones will fall one division down.

Cars: ONLY THE RBX2014s!

Red Bull X2014 Junior: Sports soft tires
Red Bull X2014 Standard: Racing Hard tires
Red Bull X2014 Fan Car: Racing Soft tires
Oil change is allowed

Last edited:
Eifel (eben)_1.jpg

cooltext145858520295610.png

1.1- The Sporting Regulations are written in a such way to minimise room for interpretation of Event Officials.

1.2- If you have any doubts about a part of Sporting Regulations, please let us know. We'll be very glad to clarify you.

1.3- The Sporting Regulations are a living document, therefore, it is sujected to the change at anytime.

1.4- During at each Rally Event, the Sporting Regulations, the Supplementary Regulations and the Technical Regulations will be in effect.

1.5- Corrections and addings will be highlighted as red bold.

1.6- The participants and the Event Officials are expected to behave in a correct and respectful manner.

1.7- Insulting, Racism and Abusing towards the Event Officials and the participants is strictly prohibited.

1.8- The Event Officials are elected by the Series Promotors.

1.9- The Event Officials and the Series Promotors are responsible for running each Rally event.
25 minutes (compulsory!)
The cars are difficult to drive, and you need a certain number of miles/kilometers on them to drive it at a good and clean pace
5 minutes in duration, which is good for one outlap and one or two flying laps.
The start of the qualifying will be from the pits, and you will be alone on the track.
20 minutes in duration, straight from start to finish. No pitstop allowed (only emergency pitstops for damage repair)
30 minutes in duration. 1 compulsory pitstop.
Reverse grid order.
Start procedure:
Standing starts (self-start with penalties) on a road course, flying starts on ovals.
A crash can only introduce a Full course yellow with safety car procedure, when one competitor comes to a full stop at a dangerous part on the racetrack.

In this case the competitor must write "yellow flag" in the chat section, while fully holding your brakes.
You are not allowed to enter the autopilot mode.

The crashed person has then to drive SLOWLY (not exceeding 100kmh)
to the pits. Speeds faster than 100kmh will result in penalties.
If a yellow flag message showed up on the screen, the race leader takes the role of the safety car and slows down to a pace of 100 km/h. A speed above 100 kmph will result in penalties.
After the yellow flag has been showed up, the lap will be completed, at the end of the following lap, at the start finish line the green flag will be waved, andit is then allowed to accelerate AFTER CROSSING THE LINE!
3.1- The point system will be based on the Average Finishing Position title, which is used on Global GT Championship.

3.2- In the end, a driver with the lowest AFP points as possible will be crowned as Global RBX League Champion [OVERALL/CLASS].

3.2.1- The AFP points will be calculated as following.
Taking the sum of the finishing positions and calculating the average of it.

Example:
Race 1: 6th place
Race 2: 2nd place
Race 3: not attended
Race 4: 1st place

(If a race is not being attended, it will not count in the AFP points. BUT ATLEAST 2 ROUNDS MUST BE ATTENDED!)

AFP=(sum of finishing positions):Number of attended rounds
AFP= (6+2+1):3
AFP=9:3
AFP= 3

3.3- If two or more drivers end with the same number of AFP points, then the champion will be determined by:
3.3.1- The number of victories;
3.3.2- If the victories are the same, then the 2nd places and if the same, then the 3rd place finishes;
3.3.3- The number of attended rounds.

3.4- To be classified into the standings, a driver must have competed at least 2 rounds. This rule is to eliminate an unfairness of a driver who wins the title for having won just 1 race and never have come back.
We need:
Your GTP Name/PSN name
Real name
Country
Class (Junior, Standard Fan Car)
Colour scheme for each class
Racing Number
Team Name

Last edited:
- Pedro Harsk/harsk96
jake2013guy/RacingAtHome
Alexander Heinen/MonGnoM/SPOILER]

Last edited:
No standings available at the moment

Last edited:
Current Season schedule: (dates will be announced as soon as enough drivers have registered)

Screenshot (41).png

no past seasons available.

I'll be participating, nice idea that you gave it, Alexander. 👍

Your GTP Name/PSN name: Harsk100/HarskGaming96 (You already have it as my friend in PSN)
Colour scheme for each class: Red
Racing Number: #96
Team Name: HRSC Racing

By the way, here's some people tagged in case that they are interested.

@jake2013guy @lxmmy @Manasseh257NSX @Freddude @Toshost @Kokoraki13 @eran0004

GTP: CrazyJohn
PSN: CrazyJohnIsHere
Colour: Red
Number: #25
Team: V.E.R.T. Sport

I have nothing on a Wednesday. I could race.

Your GTP Name/PSN name jake2013guy/RacingAtHome
Real name Jake Wilson
Country UK
Colour scheme for each class
Racing Number #7
Team Wilson Racing

GTP: ItGivesYouWings
PSN: -
Colour: Blue Livery (I don't know if it is called "Livery" color. I use black, for another class.)
Class: RBX-F

Number: (Not available the Fan Car model). Rest is #86.
Team: Argentina Racing Team

Last edited:
PSN: Lucas_M2000
Colour: Blue Livery (I don't know if it is called "Livery" color. I use black, for another class.)

Thanks Lucas. 👍

PSN: Lucas_M2000

I'll write you a private message here.

PRE SEASON TEST EVENT 02

We're driving the Junior on the SPR The Mile.
It's an oval, one mile in length with 2 sharp turns.

Please comment when you're interested.

Edit: race is tomorrow at 7PM UTC

PRE SEASON TEST EVENT 02

We're driving the Junior on the SPR The Mile.
It's an oval, one mile in length with 2 sharp turns.

Please comment when you're interested.

Edit: race is tomorrow at 7PM UTC

Tommorrow is the race? I thought that we would have a race in Wednesday, Alexander.

So this is a RB Jr only series, no standard or fan car? Any who, I might be around online if I've got nothing fun to do. 💡

PSN: mustardaddict
Team: unknown
Color: Any Available colors
Type: Any red bull class that's racing
Name: Rich S

So this is a RB Jr only series, no standard or fan car? Any who, I might be around online if I've got nothing fun to do. 💡

PSN: mustardaddict
Team: unknown
Color: Any Available colors
Type: Any red bull class that's racing
Name: Rich S

No, every car will be used, but at the moment we are still searching for people to join.

Tonight in 1 hour will be a race

Back