Gloss Black X2010- 0 Miles!! Looking for......

  • Thread starter Thread starter MadMike'86
  • 20 comments
  • 824 views
Messages
2,095
United Kingdom
Norwich, UK
Messages
madmike1986
I have for offer a Gloss Black X2010, with o Miles and 1 Change only.


Looking for:

Audi R8 Race car 01

Gillet Vertigo Race car 04

Honda NSX-R LM Prototype Race car

Nissan R390...something Road car (Blue?)

Jaguar XJR-9

VW Nardo Concept




Available to trade Friday
 
Last edited:
I can do this

If no response in 5 minutes im retracting this bid
 
Last edited:
Sorry had to go out....do we have a deal?
 
Fair enough
 
Hey madmike, I have a 0 mile Zonda LM.

But I'm looking for something rather than the X2010, as I was the one who gave you it.
 
The Toyota WEDSSPORT CELICA catches my eye.

I can also offer you a 0 mile Ford GT LM Race car (the modern one with gulf colours).

I got both the Zonda and the GT in Ticket 1000 so they are 0 mile.
 
WEDSSPORT Celica for Zonda LM?
Anything else your interested in for the GT40?
I updated my list just now...
 
I think the Celica is all I would like.

But if you come across any Touring or Race cars please tell me. I would be interested as I need them to complete my collection.
 
Ok, so celica for Zonda LM on wednesday?
 
Ok, so celica for Zonda LM on wednesday?

Yes. I'll probably also give you a free chrome chip because I like trading with you.

And as I say, if you come across any Touring or other race cars please tell me.
 
Thanks very much!
Oh, just realised I have to send it tommorow (damn trades get confusing lol)
But you can send the zonda when you wish, tommorow or wens is fine.

I will keep an eye on the UCD just for you!
 
Thanks very much!
Oh, just realised I have to send it tommorow (damn trades get confusing lol)
But you can send the zonda when you wish, tommorow or wens is fine.

I will keep an eye on the UCD just for you!

Ok thanks man.
 
Trade complete
 
New Trade wanted, X2010 still available!
 
i have 2 Honda NSX-R LM Prototype Race cars - one fully modded & one stock. Friday trade is good for me. I'm in Canada so time zone changes will probably prevent instant trade. if you are ok with that i can send it to you on Thursday evening my time. You can send the black X2010 on Friday. PSN: Pingubest
 
Sorry guys, completely forgot about this thread! whoops....

Whoever replys to this thread first gets the trade, anything on the above wanted list.
However, if someone offers me a Nardo Concept car, they automatically get the trade as i'm desperate for that car!
 
I have the Volkswagen Nardo Concept, and I'm searching for a X2010 any color, any version.
 
Trade complete
 
Back