Go Zzii Go!!

For this Thread Im going to try and Win the car I never had and Hear so Greatly about, The ZZII. I'll be Updating the Tracks I finished. And If it isn't as Good as I heard * raises Fist in the air* I shall do nothing :lol: i'll just be pissed.

First Course,
Trail Mountain

Player Car,
F090/S

I'm using this to Finsih this race quickly as you can see,If you have Hints or trick Share'em.

you will not be dissappointed with the ZZII!!
believe me
awesome handling
damn good looks
top speed of 380kph (with the right gearing)
best 4wd car

It's my favourite car, most definitely. I have a silver one, but I think I may venture out onto the tracks and try for a different colour in a few days. [Blasted exams, taking up vital GT3 time]

<---Pitch Black color ZZII, my favorite car by far. Amazing handling. I had a yellow one too but I sold it. I want a silver or red.

I have a yellow one. I raced against a black one in the Am. DCC. Damn thing looked like a Stealth Fighter! I want one!

You made a wise choice the ZZII is one of the best cars in the game. I have three of the six colors it comes in (White, Yellow, Silver) That is 300 mIles (120 laps of Seattle) But it is worth it.

I Know It!! I've played 69.3% of the game and I've won EVERY race ZZII can run! I've even won my cousin in Laguna Seca with him running with a GT-ONE Race Car!
By the way, do you know where I can find the Official site of Tommi Kaira? (if there is any).

Keep Running...

I dream of my red ZZII in my sleep, it's my best drift car and fastest lap maker all in one. Not a day goes by I don't spend an hour or more driving this car. This is by far the best car in the game.

Tommy Kaira does have a website but it barely even mentions the ZZII. It doesn't have any images up at all either... *sigh* One day maybe I'll own a ZZII... maybe someday...

Thanks for the info about Tommi!

I wish I could also be the owner of a ZZII but considering the ZZ's price I think that dreaming is much easier than finding the money ZZII costs.

Anyway, I happen to have a picture of ZZII. It's a blue one.
That's the best and only pic I've found.

If anyone has better pic's of it, please share!!

CU around!!

Attachments

• zzii2.jpg
    zzii2.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 42
Back