Going back to assetto corsa!

Are you on PC or Console? And when was the last time you actually played Assetto Corsa? Because, honestly, if you haven't played AC in several months, you owe it to yourself to do some hot laps at least. Especially if you own a wheel. It's crazy how good the physics and FFB are in Assetto Corsa. They're amazing.

I just want the PCars 2 game with the FFB of Assetto Corsa. To me, that's the perfect game. I've heard others say it also needs the visuals of GTSport and car selection of Forza to be perfect. But I think PCars 2 has plenty of content, and the graphics aren't worth crying over by any means.

Since you asked, I'm on PC, I use steering wheel g27, cockpit, trackIR, inverted pedals, setting on HIGH with 60 FPS, screen HD 46. I like to immersion, one day when possible I will buy VR.
I like pcars, the feeling of things in general pleases me more, is not better or worse than other games but yes, different.
About GT Sport, the things I know are posting the players who are playing and passing on information and feelings that the game is great but not perfect, just like all other games. For this reason, because no game is perfect, I prefer pcars defects, for some reason, the feeling of playing pcars is more enjoyable, for me, of course. Thank you for the opportunity to clarify my feelings.

Back