Going to give my time and money, to SimBin.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lambob
  • 20 comments
  • 1,905 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,612
Canada
Montreal, Canada
Messages
NobleAtreides
I will stick around and watch GT6 get 10 good needed surgeries , but my microtransactions are going to go solely to SimBin's RaceRoom Experience. That game game out of the gate, honestly, as warranting support for continued development, and it's free demo really did impress me, and they are evolving at a steady pace.

For GT6 to come out of nowhere and literally create carrot on stick poorly implemented $50 for 7mil credits that can go broke real fast too, this is not a good business model. At. All.

Hope PD reads this message, I'm going to go play Simbin's creation. The sounds are also epic, and my T500RS thankfully works on the PC :)

Good luck all!
 
hmmm yeh good luck doing endless time trials
 
Save yourself some money and give your cash to Kunos for Assetto Corsa. The difference in GT6 and RaceRoom is that in RaceRoom you have no option but to pay for the content, in GT6 you can earn it via gameplay.
 
Save yourself some money and give your cash to Kunos for Assetto Corsa.

Isn't Assetto Corsas content super expensive? I thought I saw a track for 10€...
 
Isn't Assetto Corsas content super expensive? I thought I saw a track for 10€...


Think you're talking about iRacing. Assetto Corsa is a $40 game, it doesn't have any DLC style content to pay for.
 
I think Assetto Corsa should be your PC choice. It's in my perspective, GT for PC, even it's logo looks a little ripped off from somewhere. :-"

RaceRoom in my opinion looks like something for Mac cough iOS port.
 
PC sims are boring. GT can learn from them, but they have a lot to learn from GT.

A decent career mode and a bit of soul. They are... bland.
 
I will greatly miss you!! :(
 
RaceRoom is such a bore, of all the nice PC sims available it would be the last one I put money into.
 
Have fun with the endless car count in those simbin games 👍

Edit: Just google'd it, 33 Racecars, WOW

But, each one is custom designed, and has real FFB. Unlike every car in GT6 feeling the same.

Quality over quantity anyone ?
 
Speakin of business model, you get five cars for free in that raceroom game, FIVE!! And for the other 28 ones you have to pay :boggled:

In GT6 you get 1200 for free
But, each one is custom designed, and has real FFB. Unlike every car in GT6 feeling the same.

Quality over quantity anyone ?
The cars in GT6 for sure dont feel the same....

And please dont speak of quality/quantity when you compare 33(!) cars to 1200 (!!) cars! And the quality of the cars in GT6, graphically or physicswise, is for sure great ;)
 
I will stick around and watch GT6 get 10 good needed surgeries , but my microtransactions are going to go solely to SimBin's RaceRoom Experience. That game game out of the gate, honestly, as warranting support for continued development, and it's free demo really did impress me, and they are evolving at a steady pace.

For GT6 to come out of nowhere and literally create carrot on stick poorly implemented $50 for 7mil credits that can go broke real fast too, this is not a good business model. At. All.

Hope PD reads this message, I'm going to go play Simbin's creation. The sounds are also epic, and my T500RS thankfully works on the PC :)

Good luck all!
Want a cookie?

Don't see the point if this thread really.
 
PC sims are boring. GT can learn from them, but they have a lot to learn from GT.

A decent career mode and a bit of soul. They are... bland.

The 'Soul' is in the physics

I don't see the point of this thread. Was the OP expecting us all to give them a Mexican wave goodbye?
 
I'm uttery devestated.
 
PC sims are boring. GT can learn from them, but they have a lot to learn from GT.

A decent career mode and a bit of soul. They are... bland.
Something has been lacking for almost a decade.
 
I don't get what people's problem the paid option being, well just there. Almost everything in GT6 is the same in GT5. The only differences being that some cars cost less, X1 use to cost 20mill IIRC? Aside from that you don't have to go through GT5s hassle for getting some of the good standards.

But suddenly now that there's a paid option that 20mill is new to GT or the pay outs are extra low :/. In GT5, preupdates, it was so much worse to get Cr and the good standards were hard to come by in the UCD. Also, and this is the biggest thing, THERE WERE NO SEASONAL EVENTS. The seasonals is where people normally get all their Cr from to begin with. But their not there right now. Well no high paying ones*

*if im wrong please correct me
 
I'm pretty sure no one really cares that you don't like GT6. Just go on without having to make a statement.
 
Not GT6 related. Locking.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back