Gold Chrome, 330 P4, Mark IV, Miura, ANYTHING for a Furai

  • Thread starter Thread starter nyyellowtaxi
  • 25 comments
  • 1,314 views
Messages
436
Messages
nyyellowtaxi
Messages
nyyellowtaxi
Specifically a Metallic Blue Furai

Better yet. I can send you a '67 birthday ticket so you can dupe for multiple '67 cars. Or you can pick a rare car from my garage. Since I can't trade tomorrow, it has to be a sub $1 million car. If you want Gold Chrome, I can trade you Gold Chrome.

Or '67 ticket with gold chrome or sub $1 million car with gold chrome. Humor me.

Good trader here. My garage: http://mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=3742
 
Last edited:
Bump.
 
i can get you a f2010 for 5 gold chromes???
can trade now?
 
Tomorrow I can. already traded today and have 1 pending after reset.

Alonso car only. I already have the Massa car.
 
kk tomoz i can trade add kazza1110 and send car to that and ill send car tomoz as well
 
Hmmm? You mean I send Gold Chrome tomorrow and you send me Alonso's F1 2010?
 
you know the ferrari f2010 ill send that 2moz and you send gold chrome 2moz ok
 
Deal
 
ok add kazza1110
 
yep cool i sent you a friend request
 
Updated thread and bump. Last trade before the hummer.
 
I have a blue furai if you're still looking for one. Can you trade tonight?
 
I can't send tonight and I have a trade scheduled for tomorrow. I can't send the ticket until 3/3. It's after the hammer but ticket is still trade-able.

You have to trust me and send me the car before the hammer. I am a good trader (check my sig). :)
 
I can't send tonight and I have a trade scheduled for tomorrow. I can't send the ticket until 3/3. It's after the hammer but ticket is still trade-able.

You have to trust me and send me the car before the hammer. I am a good trader (check my sig). :)

ooh :indiff: i was actualy looking for that nice shiny carbon x1 you got in your garage there
 
Yike... sorry buddy... That's going to be the hold grail car. Can't trade, can't exploit from ticket...
 
Metallic Blue Furai :nervous:
 
Last day before the HAMMER!!! Pleasssssseeeeee...!!!
 
nytaxi why didnt you ask me earlier dude? lmao ive had a yellow one this entire time i couldve sent you.. lets trade when i get home in two hours..
 
I've got a metallic blue furai in my garage. I can trade you for that nice 905 peugeot race car you have. Send me a PM.
 
ill trade you for the CLK GTR

EDIT: actually the Panoz
 
ill trade you for the CLK GTR

EDIT: actually the Panoz

Hey buddy. I got the yellow one. I've been looking got the metallic blue for ages...
 
Ive got yellow, black and green...Ive been wanting a blue for a while :(

I have original, gun metal, yellow, metallic red, gold champagne...

Metallic Blue... blue... :nervous:
 
I have a blue furai!
 
Back