Gold chrome !! Audi R8 LMS Race Car´09 Phantomschwarz Wanted!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dr.Mabuse666
  • 20 comments
  • 2,230 views
Messages
1,585
Still gold chrome chips available for quick trades!

chromer.jpg


expensive stuff

2 chips (1 now/1 after the reset!)

for

X1 #7 midnight blue (done! thanks to nunorosendo)

X1 #18 yellow (done! thanks to DAG0-CHOPPERS61 )

Audi R8 LMS Race Car´09 phantomschwarz black car , not the Team Playstation!

I have done over 100 succesful trades here on the forum, so this time it is :
"You send first!" I´ll send the gold chrome chip after receiving the car.

goldfinger-300x315.jpg


Who wants some?​
 
Last edited:
Are you stupid you cant trade cars worth over a million dollars.
 
Are you stupid you can trade cars worth over a million dollars.

Well it worked for me today and I hope to get the last missing expensive cars as soon as possible, so whoever send me one of the 3 cars will get some gold chrome.

So no I am not stupid, are you?
 
I have that Audi. Let's do it after e reset - add diablo504
 
Today is the last day of trading cars over a million. ;)
 
I´ll add diablo for the Audi. I´ll PM you the details. Then we will see if there´s a chance to get the cars transfered. Maybe someone can send a X1 before the reset, so this should work 100%.
 
dupe some more gold and ill send you the yellow x1

gonna want 4 gold for a x1.

or 3 gold and 3 silver

lmk

once the re patch the 1mil cap. its all over
 
Ill trade an 1000 hp viper for some
 
dupe some more gold and ill send you the yellow x1

gonna want 4 gold for a x1.

or 3 gold and 3 silver

lmk

once the re patch the 1mil cap. its all over

3 gold in 2 days and we have a deal!
 
Ill trade an 1000 hp viper for some

nope, sorry I am only need the 3 cars. Prize of gold chrome will go down the next days, so just wait. this is the exclusive hot stuff.
 
err sorry... this isnt cooked enough... i prefer medium rare :Dxx but im glad it hasnt come out cold :Dxx
 
i will at re set IF they don't put cap on. i'll send the x1

add DAGO-CHOPPERS619 we will see in 30 mins

see the barter system works LOL
 
i will at re set IF they don't put cap on. i'll send the x1

add DAGO-CHOPPERS619 we will see in 30 mins

see the barter system works LOL

ok, thank you.

So just the X1 #7 in midnight blue is missing. Someone has that car and want some golden chrome!
 
ok, diablo504 has the red audi but I need the phantomschwarz!

Audi R8 LMS Race Car´09 phantomschwarz

X1 #7 midnight blue

still wanted
 
ok. It still works. We can trade X1´s and other expensive cars. So please help me out here. I am only needing these two cars. you will get some gold chrome. Be one of the first gold car drivers. lol

Thanks to DAG0-CHOPPERS61 for the smooth trade!
 
I´ll be back in about 8 hours.

Please post if you wanna trade one of these cars for some gold chrome chips.

Audi R8 LMS Race Car´09 phantomschwarz

X1 #7 midnight blue

I can send out the paint direct after receiving the car.

there´s still no 1.000.000 limit, so please help me out!

Thank you!
 
no one can help me out with the 2 cars?

please someone with a midnightblue X1 or phantomschwarz Audi.
 
I will send you the # 7 just send a request here nuno_1i1

Just mesage me to my main account after you send the request.
 
u still need the LMS phantomschwarz ???

I got a red one and a team playstation one...those are not phantomschwarz are they??
 
u still need the LMS phantomschwarz ???

I got a red one and a team playstation one...those are not phantomschwarz are they??


no unfortunately they are not. thanks for your offer!

phantomschwarz = black but not the Team Playstation
 
Back