Gold Chrome Chip

  • Thread starter Thread starter Henso32
  • 7 comments
  • 681 views
Messages
381
Messages
Henso32
Can't seem to get this. I would really like a silver chrome also if I could get one.
 
Title says gold and post says silver.

Which one are you wanting ?

Add me to PSN saying its you and I'll send a mixed batch of chrome paints when home from work for free.
 
Both. That would be great! Thanks!!!
 
Henso32
Both. That would be great! Thanks!!!

Sent 5 paints mate. Enjoy.
 
Thank you sir!!!
 
Sent 5 paints mate. Enjoy.

hey man, im looking for some gold and silver chips..
you dont feel like sending some to me? if you have left?
 
I'd like some chrome too! I can send you an FT 86 '11 or a level 22 ticket. Lmk.
 
Can't seem to get this. I would really like a silver chrome also if I could get one.

If you need some more feel free to send me a FR at AFTAC_99104 and I will send you 5 of your choice (all silver, all gold, or a couple of each).


Title says gold and post says silver.

Which one are you wanting ?

Calm down Andy. :) He did say "silver chrome also if I could get one". :cheers:
 
Back