Gold Chrome not appearing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kakashi Sensai
  • 10 comments
  • 1,137 views
Messages
19
I received a Gold Chrome paint chip as a special paint reward but it doesn't show up in my items list. I've reloaded the game multiple times and bought a car but it doesn't show up at all. :grumpy:

Has this happened to anyone else? Is their a fix or am I screwed?
 
Too bad bro.
Add me on PSN now and I send one to you.
NOW:)
 
Chrome sent, enjoy:)
 
I'm finding it impossible to get one! Gotten the 30cars thing reuse since 1.08 but nothing.
 
gt5 is like life man, nothing is fair. You gotta know somoene who can hook you up. Try to do it genuinely and you will get screwed by those who dont.
 
I was "awarded" Gold Chrome yesterday for getting 330 cars but it never showed up for me either.

Mind you, I had read on here about quitting the game until you get a "chrome" offering adn had to do it 10 times and so maybe that's the reason I didn't get it! lol
 
lmao .. nice gesture GTshadowking .

I'm at over 500 cars and only ever seam to get horns! and matt paints..
it is a very random thing apparently.. I'm sure one will turn up one day.
 
I got a silver chrome yesterday morning, but it never added to my paint list.

At the same time though, I also got the 10 bonus paints for logging in. So I think those canceled out my chrome paint. 👎
 
I'm at 1030 cars, and no gold chrome. :( If anyone would like to send me one: PSN: CBonnerM
 
Back